1. Achievements

Hello everyone,

I wanted to ask something about achievements. Do achievements from different characters count as one for achievements points on Warmane (for getting those points after 1k achievements). For example if I have 2 characters and one has 500 UNIQUE Achievements Points and other also 500, does that count as 1000.

Thanks in advance.

2. Is this a fact? I would really appreciate some evidence on this, because this would make my life so much easier :DDD

3. Unique means achievements are only counted once per account.
    If you get all the dungeon achievements on one character they won't count again on another.

4. Unique means achievements are only counted once per account.
    If you get all the dungeon achievements on one character they won't count again on another.
    So, if I have a horde and alliance character, and I get horde specific achievements, BOTH will count on the OVERALL achievements for ONE account?

5. So, if I have a horde and alliance character, and I get horde specific achievements, BOTH will count on the OVERALL achievements for ONE account?
    I actually don't know the conditions for faction specific achievements but considering there aren't a bunch they probably aren't linked.
    I might test this when I get some extra time or get a friend to, I'm a little curious now lol