1. Just got 2pc t10 bonus for +7% heart strike dmg and tooltip say 76% weap dmg + 559 / 38% weap dmg + 280 from 72% weap dmg + 534 / 36% weap dmg + 267. Is this normal?

2. Without T10

With T10

This is normal as to why multiplier doesnt increase by 7 percentage points, thats because of blood presence being a total dmg multiplier being applied after other modifiers - in frost presence numbers look like this

T10

Without T10

Not entirely sure why its 8 and not 7 percentage points tho, prob some other modifier at work, you can see the numbers being right anyway.

3. the best blood pvp dk is the one that respecs to unholy.

4. the best blood pvp dk is the one that respecs to unholy.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

5. To tell you the truth, blood is amazing spec i've beaten so many players 1v1 with blood, casters, melees, but it's really very hard to play to the best of its ability, i find playing blood to the maximum level harder then unholy, not to mention frost, i've played frost dk won a lot of arenas, but lost 1v1, frost is insane burst and unlike unholy can solo kill full wrath hpala but without pocket healer its just not fun, too squishy and lack of mobility, for blood dk the problem in arena is also mobility, you will never catch a good player and have enough uptime on him to kill him, with all that, Unholy is superior to blood and frost in every way, if you really know what you doing unholy is better then blood for 1v1 vs almost everybody and better in arena as well, you can do as much damage as unholy as you do with frost but it has way more tools and sustained damage but playing right it can really hurt people badly just like frost, but its hard to kite unholy because of mobility and even playing 980 resil as unholy and 1.2k resil as frost im much harder to kill being unholy, when i was a kid i used to main blood dk and was good at it, used to beat unholy dk's and other things but then i dueled some rly good unholy DK and i coudn't beat him whatever i do every since that i rerolled unholy and now i can say that its just superior, with the right spec you can heal almost as much as with blood, and you are way more resilient vs casters and mobile and have more tools
    Edited: November 18, 2019

6. Blood dk can be monster if you know to play with him or you can be guy who is playing pvp with tank spec, i saw so many people who use blood spec in pvp with no Sudden Doom, I think hybrid dk i best spec for pvp, Mark of Blood+Unholy dude its so op, so try this and if you are goin for arp you will waste so many time for it, try strenght build you will be monster.

7. Mark of blood can be reflect ? can u use mark of blood if u are silence ( srangulate ? )

8. Mark of blood can be reflect ? can u use mark of blood if u are silence ( srangulate ? )
    Mark of blood (assuming its the spell that you put on yourself and then the enemy heals you...) can be dispelled from you and it can be stolen by mages.

9. Mark of blood (assuming its the spell that you put on yourself and then the enemy heals you...) can be dispelled from you and it can be stolen by mages.
    this is completely wrong, mark of blood is a debuff

10. lol

after reading all replies sayin "this guide sucks , heres link to better one" 9 think i'll stick to my unholy DK with some in frost speck xD no one can agree on any guide and every single one seems to have the right answer to which noob responds, link to better guide.. oh lawd please give me strength, someone please send help ty <3

11. ****er, do u even know the difference between 3.3.5a and 3.3.5b (custom) for a blood dk?
    its fun for bg and wpvp (lul), but unviable in arena
    Not true... For instance playing 2v2 with Hpala it's pretty much possible. It's only that you must improvise a lot. Hug pillars a lot. But because you have big burst potential You can do miracles. I play arena with Blood Dk, and it's really fun.

First 12