1. ICC bid raid

Hello everyone,

Like all of you i'm tilted when DBW HC drop and I lose because I did 5 with /roll and the ret paladin get it

That why i'm offering to make a raid where we will not use /roll but every item will be sold.

Bid start at 5k for trinket/weapon and 3K for other gears.

To join the raid you must pay an entry ticket of 2K gold for the organisation.

You should have 6k+ gs.

All the money collected by the raid leader (me) will be invested to gear a new alt

Have a god day

See you soon for this amazing run.

COME AND GET YOUR DBW

2. lol wat? pay for entry and then pay again if you want an item? heh?

3. Yes but if u ar rich ur sure to get the item of ur dream :)

4. This sounds like something that isn't really mentioned in the rules but should be.

Also, if someone is stupid enough to waste both time and gold on that then good luck with that. Anyone can sell gold on trade, get coins and get any item, not just pug grade items.

5. Hello everyone,

Like all of you i'm tilted when DBW HC drop and I lose because I did 5 with /roll and the ret paladin get it

That why i'm offering to make a raid where we will not use /roll but every item will be sold.

Bid start at 5k for trinket/weapon and 3K for other gears.

To join the raid you must pay an entry ticket of 2K gold for the organisation.

You should have 6k+ gs.

All the money collected by the raid leader (me) will be invested to gear a new alt

Have a god day

See you soon for this amazing run.

COME AND GET YOUR DBW
    Say you are doing 25 man raid, so you will get around 50k gold as entry ticket right if it's 2k gold per person? Another additional gold on bids for each item. Let's say you will get around 100k gold from bids + 50k from entry, so around 150k gold per raid. Very good idea only if people were dumb enough to fall for it.
    Edited: September 28, 2019

6. This sounds like something that isn't really mentioned in the rules but should be.

Also, if someone is stupid enough to waste both time and gold on that then good luck with that. Anyone can sell gold on trade, get coins and get any item, not just pug grade items.
    Yes but on retail we couldn't sell gold to buy coin and gear! This raid is for people who don't want to use the shop :)

7. So you will take 48k entry fee and then all the bids gold goes to.. you. Or you will split it among whole group after raid or what, what is your idea I cant understand.

#
    Let me help you create draft that would actually work.

2k entry voucher
    People bid gold for items and trade it to you.
    After raid you take 10% from total sum as organizers fee.
    Everything else is split to 25 after raid. (including entry fee)

People who don't need gear have incentive to participate(make gold).
    People who have gold can get items.
    You get a chunk for organizing.
    Everyone is interested to get as far as possible to make pot bigger and not lose their share by leaving before RO.
    If someone leaves their share could be incentive for replacement to join so raid continues.
    Edited: September 28, 2019

8. so basically you want others to pay for your gear. gotcha.

9. This sounds like something that isn't really mentioned in the rules but should be.

It's just a more selfish version of GDKP, which is fine and works with our current rules. But generally there's no entry fee and the gold is split between the raid at the end.

10. If it was a guild doing this I'd be fine with it. GM could then spend the gold for flasks, foods, glyphs, gems for guild members and what not, ok.

This is a guy that gets to sell me an item for which I worked as hard as he and other 23 members. And the gold goes to "All the money collected by the raid leader (me) will be invested to gear a new alt" well then it's a nope for me.

Again, if someone thinks this is a better way than selling it on trade be my guest.

11. Let's all remember where those pugs end up requiring gear and achievements and now let's try to imagine where one requiring gold will end up.
    And just for fun let's imagine how anyone joining to help out, like some of us do, will feel about paying just to carry someone.

GTA has much better heists.

12. So in other words you are charging fee for leading the raid and also reserving all items and selling them to the highest bidder. Good idea but i think people who are that stupid to fall for that, probablly cant read so they wont see this post :D

13. All the money collected by the raid leader (me) will be invested to gear a new alt
    "Invested to gear a new alt"
    Investment - an investment is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit

How exactly is your alt an investment and not a scam?