1. Help - all expansions mouse twitch? Random mouse?

Hello,

I am new here, but my issue is on EVERY expansion, EVERY private server...EXCEPT current WoW classic.

My issue is that randomly my mouse will jump and go to the center of my screen. I've tried everything here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...ntent=solution

I think one of the things I did makes it happen LESS now, but it's still there every like 10-20 minutes, and basically my mouse will just reset to the center of the screen randomly, causing my entire view to disorient since I use right click to rotate my mouse and stuff when running....

I have no idea what else to do to make this error stop, if anyone has any information, please help.

On live classic, the slash command "/console rawMouseEnable 1" fixes it completely, but all private servers on TBC and WOTLK for me it doesn't work....I don't know if on live they updated something to make that command work or what but like it's driving me crazy lol.

It's the only issue I have. Please help :P

EDIT for clarification:

I've tried other mice exact same issue, even old ball mice, so I'm 100% sure it's not the peripheral.
    Edited: September 28, 2019

2. I've literally looked and googled everything possible from script commands, to compatibility, like nothing works....

fitting that the config txt file is in the WTF folder...

no known fix :S