1. PRIDE! Coming back to a Icecrown server near you!

Hello, my name is Mushy.
    My in-game name you mostly would have seen is Shekels.
    This is a topic for those who are interested in returning or are looking to start twinking lvl 60!

What does this guild have to offer that could benefit you?-
    we have...
    - AQ 40 Mats for 2.5 sets
    - ZG enchant mats
    - Prizes for little events that could occur
    - Flasks and potions and other little things that we use for raids
    - PVP events - World ganking, Duel tournaments
    - PVE events - All 60 content raids including Zul'gurub, Molten core, Blackwing Lair, Ahn'Qiraj-Temple and Ahn'Qiraj-Ruins
    - Mount farming and instance farming - Stratholme Mount farming, Flask pattern farming - Various instances
    - Attunement help

But what about the people? is there any way of reaching out and talking to one another without being in-game?????????
    you know there is.... and here you go
    -Discord https://discord.gg/bDCSwEt

Currently I'm the only one that's mostly active
    So the only way of getting invited is through me and hopefully will change in the passing few days

We do help everyone in the guild, its a team effort to gear and help everyone as best as possible.
    We do help with
    - Classes Rotations + Tricks
    - Gearing
    - Talents
    =I We hope you find this advertisement of the guild pretty helpful and useful to becoming a active member of Pride. As a side note for rules, The rules are pretty soft. If you would like to join the guild on a toon you wish to twink on please without any hesitation mail me in-game under the name {SHEKELS} as i will most likely see your message and try to get in contact with you for a invitation I=

Have a great day and remember
    See you in hellfire
    Edited: October 1, 2019