1. Outland BG AV PROBLEM

Yesterday was the daily bg of AV again, in which all day no one pop it even once .... more than 1 month without being able to AV please resolve this, AV emblems are necessary, I have a rogue lv70 since this time and it is costing me a lot to equip it for that.
    put the option to change emblems of other bg for AV emblems or change the number of people who have to be in qq to make pop easier. All other bgs if they are made throughout the day when they are daily. The problem is only in AV never pop POP.
    please solve it.
    regards

2. Yesterday was the daily bg of AV again, in which all day no one pop it even once .... more than 1 month without being able to AV please resolve this, AV emblems are necessary, I have a rogue lv70 since this time and it is costing me a lot to equip it for that.
    put the option to change emblems of other bg for AV emblems or change the number of people who have to be in qq to make pop easier. All other bgs if they are made throughout the day when they are daily. The problem is only in AV never pop POP.
    please solve it.
    regards
    There is not enough population left on the realm, you can't really play AV anymore, hope for changes in the future.
    If you can Record and cut some videos about bgs to advertise Warmanes work on Youtube atleast, that would be cool. :)

Ye you read it correctly not even 80 people ques to bgs from the active community.

3. They should solve it, or at least answer here ... there are ways to solve this problem either by changing the number of people that have to enter qq to make AV pop (all others bg if they are made daily there are no problems with the rest) or well another solution that can change the emblems of other bg by AV.
    "AV emblems are necessary in the game."
    Please solve that, don't let the few faithful who follow in the server leave the server because of problems.

4. They should solve it, or at least answer here ... there are ways to solve this problem either by changing the number of people that have to enter qq to make AV pop (all others bg if they are made daily there are no problems with the rest) or well another solution that can change the emblems of other bg by AV.
    "AV emblems are necessary in the game."
    Please solve that, don't let the few faithful who follow in the server leave the server because of problems.
    Warmane doesn't want to make changes about what is like on Retail. Advertise the realm as you wish to get extra peoples. Raids, Dungeons, PVP is working, only the peoples are missing.

Supporting new players on their journey with tailoring/lw/ bs items is very useful in this situation, make new peoples pay the "carry" back with potions in raids, getting useful member of the chosen guild.

Warmane can't change the Required numbers of players for bgs, can't scale it.
    Edited: October 1, 2019

5. AV emblems are necessary, how am I going to buy the clothes and pvp rings that require those emblems ???? all other bg are running smoothly ... some solution will have to put :S

6. Well, we urgently need a random BG queue and universal marks.
    The specific BG queue should either be removed entirely or it should overlap with random queue as it is on wotlk the case.
    Random BG should have been added a long time ago because the obsolete BG queue system of TBC discourage PvPers since the creation of this realm.
    Edited: October 1, 2019

7. Action is required by the devs. No amount of advertising/encouraging will cause population to come back in a meaningful manner.

The pop was healthy at one time and people left. In order to get those people back or get new players, something material has to change with the server. I'd encourage the devs to implement many of the suggestions throughout the forums. There isn't much downside risk at this point.

8. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=408851

Ask the Staff is the section where you CAN ask! I tried something, i stand by what i mention with reasons. Instead of the whining you could do something for the realm too.

Suggestions section of the forum won't get so Big priority compared to Ask the Staff section.

9. they could also put on AV heroic emblems bonus, so that people who only play pve are also encouraged to enter AV, we need some solution pvp players need AV brands to buy weapons and pvp gear.
    ideas are there

10. I left the server a few months, i have 100 brands of all bgs and 4 of av. After so much time i see you did not solve anything. No longer bg the pvp disappears, before a npc with random bg when it is already dead ..... Because they do not read and help to serve so difficult it is to put universal brands or an npc to change brands by av. .. An applause...