1. Cant sell characters for my own price? Coming back to warmane!

Hello! I am looking to come back to warmane, but the low population of frostwolf disinterests me, so I would love to move to icecrown where I have (slowly) been leveling a character.
    I have been around for years, since molten days, since the nelth days. And unfortunately I transferred my character to frostwolf when I was told the plans to make transfers to wotlk were canceled. I left Warmane due to the low population of frostwolf, and unfortunately when I came back to see they did actually come back to the promise of transfers to wotlk. By that time for me, it was too late and the window for transfers was closed.

This left me with the only option to not have my thousands of hours of grinding go to waste is to sell my characters so I can buy a character for WOTLK. However this market seems to be tough, I listed many chars and none of them sold. Im sure they would sell if I could just sell for cheap enough. unfortunately, however it seems im unable to.

Is it an intentional feature that I cannot sell my frostwolf characters for UNDER the suggested price? I would like to move to icecrown so i have no problem selling my characters for well under its value, but it will not allow me. Is this intentional, if so, why? if not, how can i circumvent this bug?
    Thanks!

2. minimum price is based on the gear equipped or bags+bank+equip.

If you wanna reduce that price you need to put some gear in bag and selling the character with "equipment only" option

3. I'm afraid that will make my char less appealing to buy, but if thats the only way I can this price lower, Ill give it a shot. Thanks!

4. I doubt people buy chars because they are cheap. First is idea to get something specific to save time and only then is price criteria. For each buyer there are 100 sellers.