1. Better communication

Hi, i think it would be healthier at some realm like Outland and Frostwolf to make daily polls at the website about what changes the realm require, what the community wants to make things better.

Would you consider to think about making some changeS about the server rates of Outland? Peoples don't like to grind for raids that long, could bring new peoples to Warmanes community aswell. :)

Weekly profession, honor & cp bonus from Bgs and Arenas / Last dungeon boss could grant a bonus item like m+ chests does (Randomly from the bosses from the dungeon) in the Legions expansion future or extra VP bonus.

Events at Low pop realms could help the realms to get more attention, chance for new players to join and play or try themself out at a realm where the progression is at the End Game content for such a long time.

There are a lot of people who would like to play on Tbc or Mop realm by Warmane, but they need some motivation. What the players simply can't give them, trading some gold to learn flying, get some mounts, grant basic gear to start is the only thing what we can do. :) Some people can make and cut videos to share gameplay experiences at Youtube / stream on Twitch. :)

Thank you!
    Hope you get some ideas useful.

Created at: 30/09/2019
    Updated at:
    . 16/10/2019
    .. 21/10/2019
    ... 31/10/2019
    .... 10/11/2019
    ..... 21/11/2019
    ...... 02/12/2019
    ..... 09/12/2019
    .... 23/12/2019
    ... 23/02/2020 Happy New Year Warmane team! ;)
    .. 13/03/2020 Happy Friday 13th Warmane! ;)
    . 20/04/2020 Happy 420 Warmane team!

Warmanes answer for TBC:

Outland has been set to new realm rates. Experience has been increased to x7 whilst professions, reputation rates, and honor have been set to x3.

We will also look into enabling some convenience measures regarding AV.
    keeping gold rate at x1 is on purpose or a forgetfulness?
    It was set to x1 before but vendor prices were cut by factor of five. We might increase this factor. That way we cut down on essential costs but we do not inject more gold into the economy.

Two methods of solving the AV Problem:

1) Vendor that Converts WSG/AB/EOTS Marks to AV
    2) Blackrock - TBC connected to Outland
    We already have something in mind along the lines of the first option you suggested. It should be implemented in a few days, quite possibly within the next update.

We also plan to offer limited promotions such as Instant 60 with gear sets to encourage people to play.
    Community answers:

I disagree, those changes should have been implemented over a year ago, along with many others (like previous content nerf). Suggestions were given by multiple sources from end-game raiding guilds, all of them were ignored for the sake of "blizzlike raiding experience" and, this is my speculation, for the sake of shop.

TBC expansion is very grindy, every player starting is aware of it and is ready to invest time into it as long as the server is relatively new. You expect pugs, instant BG pops, arena pops, etc. Older the server, the less likely it is to attract new players. But when you do attract new players, you better give them some real shortcuts. Why do you think WOTLK is so popular?

For Outland, real problems started once full SWP was released. It was expected that once Kil'Jaeden was dead big chunk of players from end game guilds would straight up quit. Players weren't hiding it, at least in my guild. I knew the moment we kill KJ, I will lose half of the core. Other guilds on Ally side had the same issue. At the end of 2018. Ally lost 2 out of 5 serious end game guilds, losing the rest within 6 months. Players straight up quit, there were very few that stayed. We were desperate for fresh blood, desperate for players geared enough to play the buffed content, players ready to jump into action. And this is where we hit the wall, this is where you can see the core problem of TBC. There were very few catch up mechanics, which weren't even enough in buffed content.

To get the whole picture, you need to understand that SWP and BT were perfectly tuned for a well structured and organized guild. It is probably one of the, if not the best, case of tuning in TBC. And even though it was pleasure to progress, it was a pain to boost new players or even randoms through it. Even if I managed to get 15 guildies to start a BT PUG, 10 randoms were too much load to carry on bosses like Mother or Council. Out of 10 new players that you recruit, 7 quits within a month, only 1 keeps playing for over 3 months. Long run, it was not worth it.

There were no PUG's on Ally side, except occasional Gruul. There were plenty of fresh players, eager to play, but no way to reach gear level for any serious raiding guild unless they unloaded a bunch of cash. How many players would invest 200+ coins into character just to apply for a guild, what do you think?

In my opinion, this was the crucial point where the faith of the server was decided. A decision not to remove buffs or nerf lower content, decision not to touch rates, the decision to stick to "blizzlike experience" is what made the server into what it is today.

Your attempts to "fix" the server are both admirable and amusing. I say amusing because this battle is long lost, my friends. I wish you the best of luck!
    We give a lesson to Warmane now, the 20k lost population over years by several expansions was not a Lesson for them, just a joke.

Ignoring community means Warmane gets ignored aswell.

Overtuned hard content meant to make Outland as a NO-GO Zone, Tbc WAS HARD enough without extra numbers.

Everybody knows from forum Outland is what we give up to get better care from Warmane. Communitys strategy is unfair like Warmane was..

Keep up killing eachother for having 0 alliance player, because the Community made Outland a HORDE ONLY server since it was on it's Deathbed.

Old players WON'T ever come back because Warmane is Warmane, not Arena Tournament or Molten, COMPLETELY LOST IT'S ROOT.

Changes were NOT DONE for years, not half year.
    Now Outlands Community got a CHANCE to Advertise with good rates at a 80+% working realm.

Every content open, new peoples should be satisfied, they get carry here-there, but it's not much by itself.

Pvpers don't need potion etc, basic buffs from their characters is enough for a success.

Potion, flask, herbalism, skinning, tailoring, leatherworking, mining etc could go even faster, if TBC would have FLYING IN AZEROTH from Cataclysm. (Atleast for a limited period till 1-3k ppl arrives)

It could grow the population very well, Auction House could get a COMPLETE RESTOCK for lvlingers in 2 way: dungeons and questers, ALSO Max lvl players (pve and pvp side) at a GOOD PRICE.

Lvl60 Promotion is okay, if you get lvled in the Profession you Choose to Max (Pre-Bc), if you don't get the Profession You need then You gotta grind from the BEGINNING and let's say it, on Ground Mount it's NOT FUN.

Twinking, RPing (not so much in tbc), PVE & PVP Community would be satisfied for a time, Outland this way could make a resurrection.

No Alli or Horde bonuses grants you advantage in this position, when the Population could increase Dramatically, It's not a Solution.

People who turned back to Warmane did it with right, Bosses in Dungeons and Raids should have dmg/hp tuned like it was on Retail even, if it's less challenging for your HARDCORE TBC Realm idea. (Lordaeron TBC 2.0)

This realm SHOULD GET Crossrealm with a TBC like Blackrock PVP Realm to make PVP eventually come back by Seasons get syncronized. (S1-2 could be moved back to the Pvp realm till S3 would be "free" and S4 is the Content, if Players would come back fully geared to destroy everyone during Early PROGRESS this could be solution A.)

Also price drops are must, for those who wanna progress Pvp, Pve from the Beginning and don't wanna jump into the Small End Game Content. (BT - Swp / Bg - Pvp in Brutal Gladiator)

Warmane got Big Plans for TBC. Reduce those ridiculous Coin shop prices, 2 Warglaive of Azzinoth is 400€. 1 Week salary of Rich countrys, 1 months salary of Poor country.

Try to make a Balance, monitor the Shop, when You DROP Prices.
    One week after the rates of Outland has been changed the population is almost the same. It barely increased, if at all.

I doubt that instant 60 will be enough to make the realm populated again.

Maybe the only option is to turn Outland into the TBC equivalent of Blackrock but also with PvE content.
    - Instant 70
    - Instant max rep
    - free max profs
    - free potion/flask
    - free gems/enchants
    - free pvp/pve starter gear (s1 and kara)

Ppl could start straight away with BGs, Arena and Raiding. Gold grinding wouldn't be neccesary.
    I feel like this is the only option to get enough players to make BGs, Arena and Raids active again.
    I like the idea of starting at 60, but with max rep, free s1/kara gear once you get to 70, professions starting at 300, not the free flask and enchants tho, it ruins professions :P
    In the end, blatant overtuning of T5-T6 has something to do with the situation.. including the fact that you need strong guilds/tight community/excellent players who are on top of it.

But any weak links, a tired ONE heal -- and the whole raid will stumble and not complete in one night. I am amused that someone tried to run pugs on BT, a desperate move. (Blizzlike it was possible to run pugs on BT after SWP patch went live).

Horde-side community is tight but also toxic, specially outside of a guild, but to be a full member of a guild (if you want BT/SWP rates) you do need T6-level items in your gear and other BiS or next to it.
    For sure. I honestly expected the server to be more like Icecrown when I started playing here. I think that's the main reason it failed strictly because it didn't appeal to those who enjoy Icecrown. Now it has everything Icecrown has. Similar Rates and all. If it was populated enough perhaps even the LFG Tool in Burning Crusade would work as well aside from just /global.

The only thing I personally think it's missing is 5m Blue items on a Vote Shop and a few items on the store like Thunderfury. That and they should probably adjust item coin prices to be more like Icecrown.

I'm optimistic that this server has the potential to grow exponentially to a similar size as Icecrown. It's pretty much the same type of server now with different scenery.
    I'd love to share your optimism but the population is stagnant.
    Even when a realm has excelent scripts, fitting rates, etc, all of that doesn't help when there is nobody playing on it.

Not sure if Warmane is going to advertise Outland. It's kinda against their philosophy. They avoid reddit due to it's toxic community and they don't put their realms on these server ranking sides because they are corrupt.
    So how do you advertise the realm? How do you create a hype?
    Other situationns in TBC:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=414257

//////////////////////////////////////////

MOP:

Mini Changelog:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=413814

Work is getting done slowly by time, focused on miserable content like green fire on warlock etc, while you could fix and tune for the real first time every RAID and DUNGEON, STATS, SPELLS. Instead of fixing THE MAIN ISSUES it got nothing done with END GAME nor Raiding at all. LVLing is cosmetic, not MAIN part of the game, Dungeons is MOP got out from the system quickly. MID content got done well done: GG, it was NOT done when the ACTUAL PATCH was released on FROSTWOLF. The work is nice to announce the Launch of Frostwolf 2 (HIGH RATES) + an INSTANT 90 PVP server with CROSSREALM BGs

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=412329
    Edited: April 20, 2020