1. Separate Brackets For Twinks In PvP

Hello, new user here, have a level 50 hunter on Lordaeron atm. As I've been leveling, I've had a great time, few bugs to speak of, the works; but I've been able to get all of one PvP match, and although the RDF is obviously part of the problem, twinks destroying everyone in leveling brackets doesn't help matters much. From what I've been told, later WoW expansions implemented a system of having a separate bracket for players with the XP bar turned off, and I think that's a pretty solid idea. Would it be possible to implement such a thing on Warmane?

2. while i agree they should be separate i believe this was suggested and denied before.

3. later WoW expansions implemented a system of having a separate bracket for players with the XP bar turned off
    It was actually implemented since patch 3.2.0, so the server is chosing to follow a not-blizzlike policy. Why are they doing this? i'm not sure tbh

4. oh, really? Then it only makes me more curious as to why its not implemented on warmane, i seriously cannot find pvp matches at all.

5. oh, really? Then it only makes me more curious as to why its not implemented on warmane, i seriously cannot find pvp matches at all.
    So wait, you want to remove at least 60% of people you might match with and you complain about long wait times?
    The sad truth is that twinks are the majority of PVP population in twink brackets because if someone wanted to play low level pvp they'd do one of those x9 levels. People who aren't twinking are just gonna level up and not gonna bother with low level pvp. So removing those with locked bars would just make you wait way more than you would now.

6. So wait, you want to remove at least 60% of people you might match with and you complain about long wait times?
    The sad truth is that twinks are the majority of PVP population in twink brackets because if someone wanted to play low level pvp they'd do one of those x9 levels. People who aren't twinking are just gonna level up and not gonna bother with low level pvp. So removing those with locked bars would just make you wait way more than you would now.
    As with many things, it depends. You have to consider that in bigger brackets like 70-79, people who is levelling may actually be discouraged to join by twinks, so you would need to carefully consider if it yelds an actual beneficial effect to include twinks in the common bracket. Your reasoning looks more solid in bracket where there's a lesser chance for bg to start, like 10-19... 40-49 and so on.

7. If they ll seperate twinks then all 10-79 bgs ll be empty and dead.Better idea seperate twinks in rdfs.I bet u like when twinks boost ur *** in dungeons...

8. That has literally never, ever happened to me lmao