1. and yet you qq for a title on a server you don't play on

2. if you don't want a team to get titles go queue on lordaeron and get higher instead of *****ing on forums

3. excuse me, first u need to look at topic u'r trying to speak about, they don't que since 06 september

4. i mean, the way this nemez talks is kind of sad as it is, and if a team is uncontested in their rankings and they got the grind, why would they queue again :D . Makes no sense buddy, but i like how this lord team caught your eye, on a side note how long it takes to get the rewards on season end, anyone knows ?
    Cheers fellas

5. Why does it matter how long since a team has queued? It's a 4 month season lol all you have to do is queue during it

6. They should be disqualified because they are plain rude, not a single team with enough skill to overtake them during 2 months of inactivity (because, obviously, there's a rule that prevented any good team from competing before September 6th) and they dare not to drop the rating themselves. Blasphemy. Disqualify, permaban, throw them to the pits.

7. Excuse me,is it normal to get glad by mmr abusing?http://armory.warmane.com/team/free+...daeron/summary
    They used,at least,4 players with start mmr to increase themselfes.

8. This depreciates all gladiator title holders on Lordaeron.
    Must be disqualified

9. I mean they won't have a title anyway cause rewards are merged for all 3 realms so...

10. I mean they won't have a title anyway cause rewards are merged for all 3 realms so...
    They are not.

11. anyone knows where to see highest of each class? (for the solo que supreme title asking)

12. Are you sure of that ? It doesn't sounds logical that after joining brackets, rewards aren't joined too.
    And on the armory the top is the same for all realms. So... ?

13. Last season each realm had their own rewards, so it's logical that it stay same this season as well.

14. But it does mean that if you are 2.2 on lordaeron rank 1 but overall top 200 you will have a r1 title, it seems a little weird
    But ok, if last season was the same

15. It makes even less sense to rank and reward players on the same ladder if they donated for gear or not, and then advertise Lordaeron as not a p2w server. This at least makes up for matchmaking against those servers in a way.

First 1234 Last