1. officer of my guild get banned for no Reason

hi there my friend "Nazpari" got banned today for distrupting gameplay !
    he just join df and got a problem with family and have to go
    just asking other players to kick him and find another tank
    and just get banned in 10 minutes !
    i need him in my guild he is our main tank in raids and its not fair for us
    just a family problem and get banned ... lol
    please unban my friend soon as possible
    my Friend Caracter Name Is "Nazpari"

2. If he has to leave the dungeon, he should just leave instead of asking to be kicked. When you get kicked, you don't get deserter debuff, which was abused by players who did not want to do the dungeon for whatever reasons so it's bannable now.

He will be able to join your raids as soon as his ban expires, which is most likely in 5 days if it was his first ban.

3. I dont think asking to be kicked is banable, refusing to leave so you dont get the debuff is however. at least from my understanding of it

4. hi there my friend "Nazpari" got banned today for distrupting gameplay !
    he just join df and got a problem with family and have to go
    just asking other players to kick him and find another tank
    and just get banned in 10 minutes !
    i need him in my guild he is our main tank in raids and its not fair for us
    just a family problem and get banned ... lol
    please unban my friend soon as possible
    my Friend Caracter Name Is "Nazpari"
    The ban was justified.

If he had problem with family and he had to go, why would he care about getting deserter debuff?
    "Hey guys, I need to take my mother to hospital, she's in great pain. Can you kick me, I don't want to get deserter debuff."

Chances are it wasn't even that case where he got the ban from. He probably did it before, and the ban just happened to happen 10 minutes later.

I dont think asking to be kicked is banable, refusing to leave so you dont get the debuff is however. at least from my understanding of it
    Asking to be kicked because you're lame, and can't take a debuff is bannable.

It's so simple not to get banned in RDF: Don't need **** you don't need for your current spec you joined in as. And if you have to leave, ****ing do so and show you have some balls. Don't be a weak wimp and ask people to kick your whiny lame ***.

/rant
    Edited: October 2, 2019