1. (Icecrown) World PVP, where?

Hi, I've been playing WOTLK since 2010 and BGs are getting boring. I've had tons of fun in World PVP but on other servers. Right now I'm playing on Icecrown but It seems that the players here aren't interested in PVPing outside the BGs. Can you tell me the best locations for WPVP ?

2. Hi, I've been playing WOTLK since 2010 and BGs are getting boring. I've had tons of fun in World PVP but on other servers. Right now I'm playing on Icecrown but It seems that the players here aren't interested in PVPing outside the BGs. Can you tell me the best locations for WPVP ?
    There's always World PvP here especially in Icecrown, you will see a lot PvP going on here. The best locations for World PvP are Sholar Bazin, Hellfire, Stv, Tanaris, Icecrown (outside of ICC gate).

3. I've tried this places, but still find it difficult to find someone, who actually wants to fight. Could be because I play in the early hours of the day(when the server is not that full). Most of the time I hunt in Wintergrasp, problem is that 70% of the enemies there, are too low geared.

4. tanaris is hardly wpvp since its just bunch of lvl 80 losers camping ppl who try to level

5. Wintergrasp is a nice place to pvp, since everyone there is 80 and most people are decently geared.
    Now I don't like being a disgraceful ganker myself, killing lows with no chance of hitting back, so my rule of thumb is: if you have above 22k hp, You're on. And since that place is never empty you will always find someone to fight.
    That makes it a nice place to gank/deffend/camp/1v1 duel/group/manhunt with da bois/wipe with da bois to that [non-specific orange axe] plate warr with 40k hp and/or any other kind of **** like that.
    THE ONLY SPECIFIC INSTANCE where I get ABSOLUTELY MAD is gettin rekt by a 20man party, because you know... there are plenty of... gankers out there :^)
    Edited: October 15, 2019

6. I've tried this places, but still find it difficult to find someone, who actually wants to fight. Could be because I play in the early hours of the day(when the server is not that full). Most of the time I hunt in Wintergrasp, problem is that 70% of the enemies there, are too low geared.
    What you have to do in the low level zones is kill the low guys/quest givers long enough for the other faction to form a response, then you get the pvp you want. Tarren mill for example is great for that.

Other great places are tarren mill and amber ledge. If you are horde you can also easily provoke a response in duskwood or redridge.