1. Frost dk pvp

Hi all i am playing at blackrock frost dk but i need to learn something.
    First of arp vs str ? i use double death verdict but i want to take sts and dbw is this wrong or good ?
    other question agility is trash for frost dks ?

2. yes agi is trash, dbw is not as good for frost dk as verdict if you dont wanna play double verdict you may go sts and verdict but not dbw, and of course you want str for pvp instead of arp

3. You should stack only Str as Frost or Unholy DK. Sts and DBW is useless for DK in PvP (except for Blood DKs - they should stack ArP as much as possible), because your main damage dealing ability in Frost Spec is Frost Strike (it deals mostly Frost damage, so you don't need ArP) and Death Coil in Unholy.

4. And yea, agi is trash for DKs. But if you ask about it cuz you wanna buy these awful 284 ilvl axes - just take it, cuz it have the biggest weapon damage in game.

5. I woudn't say that sts is useless, i have one dk with double verdict another dk with sts and dbw and both do insane damage, DBW is not good in arenas but its very good for solo, 1v1 and world pvp especially for unholy, for frost only taunka proc is op but everybody with brains will cc you and run until taunka ends, i still dont find my DK with double verdict doing more damage then sts and verdict, sts and verdict both proc together giving insane buffs, DBW does rarely proc together with verdict so its a no go for arena, and the 284 axes aint awful i've seen few glads using them, but i personally have 2x wrathfull weps as they give much needed resilence for frost and you can raise your damage through other ways

6. I woudn't say that sts is useless, i have one dk with double verdict another dk with sts and dbw and both do insane damage, DBW is not good in arenas but its very good for solo, 1v1 and world pvp especially for unholy, for frost only taunka proc is op but everybody with brains will cc you and run until taunka ends, i still dont find my DK with double verdict doing more damage then sts and verdict, sts and verdict both proc together giving insane buffs, DBW does rarely proc together with verdict so its a no go for arena, and the 284 axes aint awful i've seen few glads using them, but i personally have 2x wrathfull weps as they give much needed resilence for frost and you can raise your damage through other ways
    Anyway, double Death Verdicts > DBW (non-hc)/STS for two reasons. First reason - ArP is useless, if you can't get at least 40%. Second - DK has talents that increase strength by 7% (if you have both Ravenous Dead and Endless Winter), Paladin's BoK buff is also increases our strength by 10% (if you play in comps with pala), and finally - we have the Rune of the Fallen Crusader, which also increases our strength by 15% when it procs. Also, don't forget about the Glyph of the Ghoul (if you're Unholy DK, of course). Based on this, we can say that any stuff that gives pure Strength is better than one that gives Attack Power.

But DBW heroic is another case. Despite the fact that it has a long internal CD (105 sec), this trinket can be used to replace normal version of Death Verdict for Unholy DK, just because only in this spec you can maximize the benefits of this trinkets. For Frost DK only two procs will be useful - Haste (the more often FDK attacks, the more often Killing Machine procs) and Strength (no comments). Crit proc is useless just because Frost DK have Killing Machine talent, which gives a 100% critical strike chance for the main damage dealing ability - Frost Strike.

7. Double DV proc + http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=51271
    That's the main reason why you need double DV as Fdk.

8. Jacendi you're right, but the thing with fdk in real arenas is that you don't have uptime on your killing target, you burst in certain spots where you can land but most usually no one allows you to train on a target so haste is trash pretty much, so it leaves only one proc of DBW worthy in arenas which is taunka... and you will get cc'ed and kited on taunka at higher rate 100%, its just too visible, the higher you go up as fdk in 2v2 the more pain it becomes because higher rated players know what fdk's do and know how to fight them....