1. Worst I have seen this server in regard to BGs and overall population

There are no more full bgs it seems not even a 10v10 wsg can be achieved anymore. No more AV for at least 2+ weeks. Those playing just for PvP and trying to grind honor or kills have no way to do this anymore. Something needs to be done...fast. Or just do us all a favor and close this server down. Thanks.

2. Today, it is time to play AV bg daily ... I put a post to fix the problem with that bg, you can be in a queue all day that will not call ...
    I have a new rogue I try to equip it for 1 month I have almost 90 emblems of WSG, AB and EYE. In exchange for AV only 2 emblems I can not buy rings and gear because of not having those emblems and I can not change for honor because I lack AV ... I do not even answer in the forum I doubt that they add something to solve it.
    they need to get something fast or they will lose more people

3. Stop whining Ladies and Gentlemans!

Why don't you use your time to write calmly a nice letter in the Ask the Staff section with an idea? For an example to make possible to exchange X amount of tokens for 1Av token? Sounds fair by a PVP Vendor, it could work out as an extra good future, could bring more population further until they could consider to raise the Server Rates. :)

It's okay, You see? Idea with reasons. While you whining here with 3x more population than Neltharion did before it's got shutted down. We had Always PVE at Alli side and PVP was running aswell by BOTH side. All of a relatively "healthy" realm (got no developer for years, but got not so game breaking bugs) Neltharion is the realm which one had the STRONGEST COMMUNITY so far in Warmanes history.

100 player together couldn't make AV, but all of the other bg's, arenas (except wotlk ones) were working out, the key was that the Horde Guild called Fatality made a deal with the Alliance Guild.

Many player made new characters to try to make the economy feel fresher, healthier to a new player. Many player traded Valor Point, Justice Point tradeable gears, Full set for PVP: Vicious crafted set, if PVE the rest of the items were the same Vicious crafted PVP items, until new players got carried in RDF HC, RHOT to get their own prio items like Trinket> Ring/ Necklace/ Back... We carried every single person to bring them into the Content as soon as possible. We used from the guild the potions in raids, shared with every pug aswell. We sold every gem material, enchants End Game craftable items, recipients drops from the last raids trash, material from the first 7 bosses.

Put more effort into your realm guys. Use this informations as something what can always motivates you. ✌️

4. @AlphaAndOmega
    They aren't whining. They just express the situation of the realm.

"Why don't you use your time to write calmly a nice letter in the Ask the Staff section with an idea?"
    The Ask the Staff section is the wrong place to post ideas. Those have to be posted in the Suggestions & Changes section.
    Suggestions to rework the BG system of TBC have been posted several times already. It was very predictable that the BGs will collapse with the ongoing decline of the population. And what has been done to avoid that from happen? Nothing.
    Same story with the low server rates. We warned Warmane months ago that the x1 rates discourage players and make them quit. What has been done against that? Nothing.

Even now where Outland is close to death Warmane doesn't communicate with us. It's a disaster. No need to whitewash the situation AlphaAndOmega.
    Edited: October 3, 2019

5. I'm not interested in your old stories and this section is not to talk about Neltharion ...
    And be more grateful for those who bother to tell about the problems in the game and propose solutions. Do you think it is little ??? others do not bother and leave the server.

6. Learn to appreciate, your time should be spent in a video game to have FUN, every content is working at Outland, if you don't have friends or a Guild, then get one.

Only the population stops the realm from growing, Neltharion had no fixes. I don't talk about it as how you point it out.

You guys should stick together, make more community based events, things what you would do, if you wouldn't be in the comfort zone, bored and chilled.

You limiting your own options, while we used a lot.

Rates can be changed at this realm to get extra population at any time, but it means nothing, if the mentality won't change.

When you don't have nonody in the que for 3v3 for hours why don't you make a competition? 1v1 arenas? Don't need any expensive stuff, PVE gearing shouldn't be that hard either, helping someone with the dailys...

7. Learn to appreciate, your time should be spent in a video game to have FUN, every content is working at Outland, if you don't have friends or a Guild, then get one.

Only the population stops the realm from growing, Neltharion had no fixes. I don't talk about it as how you point it out.

You guys should stick together, make more community based events, things what you would do, if you wouldn't be in the comfort zone, bored and chilled.

You limiting your own options, while we used a lot.

Rates can be changed at this realm to get extra population at any time, but it means nothing, if the mentality won't change.
    The future of Outland is in Warmanes hand. Not in ours. Each of us as a individual player can do very little to save this realm. What you are saying there are just empty phrases.

8. Believe it or not peoples are greedy, they won't have enough just from simply getting higher rates to come back and gear up an alt faster with new players.

Whats up with those who quit at the middle of the journey around BT? Whats up with those who finished their progression here, cleared out the contents and won't come back ever again?

9. The future of Outland is in Warmanes hand. Not in ours. Each of us as a individual player can do very little to save this realm. What you are saying there are just empty phrases.
    All the reason. Amen.

It has been proposed in suggestions, many solutions to the problem with the bg of AV but they do not respond.
    Even the bgs are not dead at all, every day the daily bg is working and is usually filled 10/10.
    The problem is in AV requires 20/20 and never pop.
    it has been proposed to put an npc that can be changed wsg emblems for those of AV emblems. Also that all are universal. Also that modify the number of ppl that have to enter qq like the others at 10/10 ... ect any solution. AV emblems are necessary in the game for pvp.

10. Isn't it just about server now being dead tho ?

11. its sad, but most people dont want to play a tbc server
    i think tbc was the best content in wow but people like us are a vast minority,
    and warmane staff goes where the pop goes

12. They earn enough from shadowmournes so... no need to fix anything here. Sad