1. [ANSWERED]Serious problem with Warmane support. Need a solution.

Hi,

I will make it short because I alredy wrote my problem several times.

I donated on 8th September 300 eur to warmane. Because of an internet problem, donation was doubled, so I got a 300+300 charge.

I opened a support ticket and wrote to [email protected], and got that problem solved favorably on 13th September.

And the nightmare starts here:

At the same moment the doubled coins was deleted from my account, my account got a ban too with "fraudulent payments" as a reason. Thats 13th of September.

I wrote that problem on the alredy opened ticket and got an answer on 14th September: "This case will be processed by the appropriate members of Staff shortly". And that was the last response I got on that ticket since then.

I opened another ticket on 20th of September , a Ban Appeal type one, and never got an answer there.

I wrote to [email protected] on 21th of September , and never got an answer.

I wrote to 2 different members of staff via PM just to get help to know what more can I do, and I only got a "be patient" answer. I can understand that, but Its so much time without an answer, and I just need to know the right member of staff to speak with.

I opened a post forum last week on premium area, to ask for help or to who I can speak to solve that problem, and to take a look at the process, to ensure that any user get that problem in the future too (as we are customers after all), and the post got deleted.

I think I have been more than patient, I donated 300 eur (only this time, I donated a lot more on my 2 Accounts), just to get a Ban and get ignored.

Can someone help me please?????? I can provide more info on PM/mail to the right staff member if needed.
    Edited: October 5, 2019

2. I asked Smyth to check this topic.

3. Please check your premium tickets.