1. How does "leveling Gearscore" on BGs Work?

Im new on low gears BGs, whats are the GS "ranks/intervals" of that "BG Brackets"?

Example: BGs with players 2k to 3k GS, 3-4k GS, 4-5k GS, and 5k+ GS. Does it work like this??

Thanks =D
    Edited: October 5, 2019

2. you will be playing against low players [ from 2k gs to 4.7 gs ] as long as you are in that range, once exceeded that range, you will be playing against highly geared players [4.8 +], i wouldn't recommend going over 4.7 if u are planning to enjoy BGs. [since it goes really toxic once u play with high GS bracket]

OH, also sometimes if there aren't alot of players queuing in BGs, High bracket and low bracket players are mixed in a single bg, but its very rare.

you can check my char as an example for what i mean, its name is Healfornudes [check it on armory]

1 More Important thing, do NOT act smart and queue with Low gear then switch to high gear to play against lowbies with your high gear, this is bannable as far as i believe, stay clean in bgs and it will be fun
    Edited: October 6, 2019

3. I think it is not based on GS which you are wearing. I can't join the low bracket BGs with low Gs.
    And yes ist is really toxic! Just get onehitted by shadowmourn and full wrathfull with 6k+ Gs. There are 12.000 Players + Blackrock + Loarderon. Why they can't do a third bracket.

4. i wouldn't recommend going over 4.7 if u are planning to enjoy BGs. [since it goes really toxic once u play with high GS bracket]
    Problem with that is that aside of BGs he wont be able to enjoy any other aspect of the game with 4.7kgs. Unless ofcourse its a alt specificly created for low bracket BG and nothing else.

It blows my mind how people instead if working to improve their gear to 6k gs+, which is pretty easy to do ingame, preffer to cry in forums how unfair the game is and how Warmane need to shelter them from this evil geared players who 1 shot them.
    Edited: October 28, 2019

5. Problem with that is that aside of BGs he wont be able to enjoy any other aspect of the game with 4.7kgs. Unless ofcourse its a alt specificly created for low bracket BG and nothing else.

It blows my mind how people instead if working to improve their gear to 6k gs+, which is pretty easy to do ingame, preffer to cry in forums how unfair the game is and how Warmane need to shelter them from this evil geared players who 1 shot them.
    Well, if you wanna 6k gs you have to raid, for the 4.7 gs or so just random dungeons.

While i agree that playing wotlk as a centered pvp expansion is inefficient, the low bracket thing is the more similar to that aproach.

in short, some people just wanna pvp and avoid pve.

6. ''
    you will be playing against low players [ from 2k gs to 4.7 gs ] as long as you are in that range, once exceeded that range, you will be playing against highly geared players [4.8 +], i wouldn't recommend going over 4.7 if u are planning to enjoy BGs. [since it goes really toxic once u play with high GS bracket]

OH, also sometimes if there aren't alot of players queuing in BGs, High bracket and low bracket players are mixed in a single bg, but its very rare.

you can check my char as an example for what i mean, its name is Healfornudes [check it on armory]

1 More Important thing, do NOT act smart and queue with Low gear then switch to high gear to play against lowbies with your high gear, this is bannable as far as i believe, stay clean in bgs and it will be fun
    ''

My question is, you said ''once exceeded''. DOes that mean that if I equip items that put me over 4.7k I'll forever be queued with high geared people ? Because I just leveled my first ally toon, fresh 80 and it's the most fun I've had in PVP ever. Suddenly I start getting queued with all these fully geared people and I want to uninstall the game again... I get it, gear is important, but so is having fun. And I won't put myself through weeks of getting 1shotted and being able to do absolutely nothing in BGs...

7. ''''

My question is, you said ''once exceeded''. DOes that mean that if I equip items that put me over 4.7k I'll forever be queued with high geared people ? Because I just leveled my first ally toon, fresh 80 and it's the most fun I've had in PVP ever. Suddenly I start getting queued with all these fully geared people and I want to uninstall the game again... I get it, gear is important, but so is having fun. And I won't put myself through weeks of getting 1shotted and being able to do absolutely nothing in BGs...
    the only way you "might" get back into the lower bracket would be to delete the gear. putting it in the bank or anything like that isn't suppose to work afaik.