1. Wintergrasp strategy

Hi, i just wanted to get some opinions on wg strats. Isn´t it better for alliance defenders to wait at eastpark for horde rather than going straight for the east tower, so they dont lose graveyard ? Because everytime everybody goes for east tower, horde caps eastpark behind them, gets the graveyard (instead of respawning at westpark), and alliance respawns at sunken. Seems to me like a dumb thing to do, so i just wanted to ask for some opinions.
    Thanks

2. Hi, i just wanted to get some opinions on wg strats. Isn´t it better for alliance defenders to wait at eastpark for horde rather than going straight for the east tower, so they dont lose graveyard ? Because everytime everybody goes for east tower, horde caps eastpark behind them, gets the graveyard (instead of respawning at westpark), and alliance respawns at sunken. Seems to me like a dumb thing to do, so i just wanted to ask for some opinions.
    Thanks

Ppl doesn't understand, trust me, they go for the tower, which is good. ;)

If Alliance has more players they cant do anything.

3. Its better to tell you why people do it that way: when you're on defense your first objective is destroy towers and to do that you need kills, so you run down to middle tower, the npcs you can farm are at the east side of the middle tower so after killing them you continue on to east, and when you reach the workshop you make the vehicles to destroy the tower.
    You do all this before you know what hordes strategy is, you could say they are coming to eastpark but truth is you don't know for sure, the other strategies shouldn't be underestimated. If you manage to convince your raid to wait for horde at eastpark you could be sitting there waiting for ever, another factor to consider is players individuality: they could have weeklies to do and some of them already have the primary objective in mind and ignore everything else (like if you have enough points to make a catapult you're not gonna make them and wait for horde to come, you'll use it where you're supposed to which is on the tower).

If you know for SURE that horde is coming to eastpark and you'd rather kill the horde before going for towers (and also considering you can control the raid which is dificult) it is better for you to ignore the npcs at the east side of middle tower and go west, going against the horde team head on and having a balanced fight where none of the teams are divided (consider having your raid wait for the slower players at the middle tower before you rush so you can stack better and make the stack look more intimidating), the horde will not expect this and they won't be as prepared.

If you don't know for sure where the horde is going but you don't want the team to divide when you reach eastpark (some go to eastern tower others wait for god knows what) then what you can do is convince your whole raid (even those who couldn't make catapults or those who arrived too late) to follow the catapults up the ramp to the eastern tower and wait there in the stack, like guarding the catapults, because even if the horde comes and captures eastpark, they won't find enough alliance players there to kill and make their first vehicles to help in the push, their only chance at getting kills is going against the well stacked alliance raid (in this circunstance the horde raid may even divide there as after conquering eastpark some may even forget about the kills and climb up to sunken ring) (but even in the chance that horde raid doesn't divide:) both undivided raids will clash in the ramp giving alliance a better chance of victory than before when they divided upon reaching eastpark.

The secret for defending wintergrasp is not letting anyone get killed, you will most likely stack as a raid at start so might as well get the stack right the whole way, few players out of the stack are going to get picked up by the horde and give them the ability to build siege engines.

If you lose the fight at the ramp then just know your raid did their best and regrouping at sunken ring isn't a bad idea after all, rebuff, make all vehicles you can there and try hold them off at the bridge as best as you can while a small squad of alliance members can attack the towers from the broken temple side (depending on the severity of the horde push, if they are pushing too hard, get all the manpower you can get to push try them back/hold them off and wait for an opportunity to attack towers).
    Edited: October 6, 2019

4. Thanks a lot for your reply, gave me a lot of useful information. So the BEST strategy (knowing that horde always goes eastpark) is to ALL go to eastpark, go for the east tower (if we have ranks and catas) and after that recapture eastpark, while always staying as one group and leave none ally behind ? Just making sure.

5. Also consider using only demolishers for defense. making siege engines for defense is stupid. demolishers give you insane bonus damage for players in passenger seat (which is really good for rdps, but even as a rogue when they attacked the demo I was driving, I just swapped seats and pretty much 1 shot backstab/ambush even a warr), and a protected spot for them to use the RPGGs on the enemie's siege engines, without getting interrupted by attacks.

6. Thanks a lot. Didn´t even now these things about demolishers.

7. some people join wintergrasp because they love pvp and they don't care about tactics,towers ,voa etc. there is 2 tip of players , while others just want voa 10/25 (264 lvl hand and legs ) :)

8. Thanks a lot for your reply, gave me a lot of useful information. So the BEST strategy (knowing that horde always goes eastpark) is to ALL go to eastpark, go for the east tower (if we have ranks and catas) and after that recapture eastpark, while always staying as one group and leave none ally behind ? Just making sure.
    yeah you got that right, but going west instead of east may even be better because in eastpark horde will be stacked (they wait to cap the workshop), but for that you have to convince everyone to follow you and you gotta be sure horde is going south.
    But as its easier to setup and as it works for every situation, what you said is probably best. Also remember you can use the catapults to flame breath incase you believe your raid can't beat the horde raid, the catapults are usually right behind you.

9. dont forget using wintergrasp fortress to port out when it looks like youre going to lose,
    that seems to be a really popular strat for alliance

10. When the fort's graveyard is bugged, use the icon below minimap to port out of WG, and re-enter using your ghost-gryphon.
    When you re-enter, it will ask you if u want to join the WG battle, when you click yes you will be automaticly ressurected and ported to the fort's spawn.

11. A player named Cuteegirl on Alliance side kill every npcs before wg start and helping horde win again so ally can't get ranks and then yells on global how he love horde and doing everything for them, he is in big love with them but why doing this???

12. horde can't win wintegrasp only at night with tenacity hahahahah ,but they losing wg with tenacity sometimes ahhahah

13. A player named Cuteegirl on Alliance side kill every npcs before wg start and helping horde win again so ally can't get ranks and then yells on global how he love horde and doing everything for them, he is in big love with them but why doing this???
    Because Alliance is weak and they are already weak in Wintergrasp, you don't see it?? �� Probably that's why he is doing that. I think there is no reason but i love when he is doing that because Alliance gets mad, and i love that.

@cener10 Same on alliance, Wg is ****ed and it's not the same like 1 year ago, they changed everything, idk what is funny for you.. But ok. And Horde wins on the day too if you didn't noticed, so that's why Alliance is weak and noob side faction.

14. alliance weak in wintergrasp? okay how weak and why explain me?no dude no that guy is maybe mad because alliance wining almost every wintergrasp...haha ...you can enjoy with him if u love that.

15. alliance weak in wintergrasp? okay how weak and why explain me?no dude no that guy is maybe mad because alliance wining almost every wintergrasp...haha ...you can enjoy with him if u love that.

No, he is not mad because alliance wins, he don't give a **** honestly.. And yes, in the past Alliance was so weak in Wintergrasp battle. Look on the Archavon book and you will see who has so many defense than alliance side. And no, i won't do that because it's not my business. ;)

12 Last