1. Newbie LF Progressive guild. UTC +1 (ENG|FR|ESP)

Well.. im looking for a EU or UTC +1 guild which dont care about guiding newcomers, talking with them, helping sometimes and so forth.

Im a person who cant play alone because of my personality, i were playing since years videogames alone or with casual ppl but never established a link with them and i think joining a guild which is "familiar" would help me to have fun and play daily the game, also im loyal and what im really looking is having fun, stable guild, raiding, dungeons, pvp parties, etc.

Im not locked playing a class or side, so i dont have problem to start from scratch a class and main it. Im bilingual native, so i speak french and spanish plus english (sometimes i do some mistakes) but i explain myself well, also i can talk in english without problems.

I know this post can be taken like a joke but i really look for once a group where i can enjoy the game and the company of other people.

Resume:

I want to learn, to enjoy and progress with a guild.

Thanks for reading!
    Edited: October 5, 2019 Reason: Title

2. Hey Zen , "Noobs" is friendly French guild , we're Irl friends and looking for people , newbie or not . if you want to know something more about us , please wisp me in game or mail me , ipiutiminell or Ellanah . ( around 3 or 4 PM server time ) . Seeya In game.

Ellanaa

3. Hi, i'm french, i interested by your guild, what's your server plz ?

See you later
    Thx

4. I would like to opt in for some progressive dungeons. Cheers!