1. Blood DK DPS

What do you guys think about 2x T9 + 2x T10 for blood dps? i don t really want to be the best dps but i like blood dps and i want to make it as good as i can
    What trinkets should i use?
    Arp is the best stat?
    What spec should i use (link please) ?
    Any bis list for that kind of gear?
    What weapon should i get ( no shadowmourne) ?

2. It probably means that there are a few guides, loads of other forum posts and that you can read them and maybe ask on things that weren't clear instead of asking questions that have been asnwered a lot of times already.

3. there are no guide about what i want, and i forgot to ask, is the oathbinder from lk25nm a good weapon for bdk?

4. there are no guide about what i want, and i forgot to ask, is the oathbinder from lk25nm a good weapon for bdk?
    Get Gloren if you don't have expertise cap (26), otherwise that halberd. Btw, here's priority list: SM > LK25HC weapons > Cryptmaker HC > Warmace of Menethil HC > Shadow's Edge.

5. i m asking if the oathbinder nm is better then gloren nm for blood, due to the arp

6. i m asking if the oathbinder nm is better then gloren nm for blood, due to the arp
    Nah, oathbinder nm is useless. Leave it for huntards and feral druids.

7. What do you guys think about 2x T9 + 2x T10 for blood dps? (Sounds good to me, very good bonuses from both T9 and T10, T10 4 set bonus is not great but the 2 set bonus is important, extra tip: The tailoring profession-only swordguard embroidary https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Swordguard_Embroidery is amaaazing! It procs around every one minute. Combine the embroidary proc with hysteria, dancing rune weapon, and trinkets, you're going to do burst damage!)

What trinkets should i use? (I use Deathbringer's will and Mark of Supremacy, you can replace Mark of Supremacy with any other trinket like Sharpened Twilight scale for raids. If you pvp, then you can replace it with Corroded Skeleton Key or any other trinket you need based on the situation, When I started using deathbringer's will, I noticed a 1k increase in DPS - quite significant)

Arp is the best stat? (yes. My dps doubled when I went from 30% arp to 100% Arp. So yes, Arp is very very very important because your highest damage dealing abilities are pure melee, and not magic. If you have the talent blood gorged, you will automatically get 10% arp, thus you only have to stack up to 85-90% arp, if you don't have much arp gear - gem on arp. The more arp u have the better it is, but it only really starts to become good after 70%)

What spec should i use (link please) ? (This is what I use at the moment https://imgur.com/a/l5NvOps BUT you can change based on situation! Don't blindly use it, try variations of it. I put two points in Night of the Dead - because I like to rely on myself for healing and if I can get a ghoul, I can heal myself more often in emergencies, also the ghoul does a lot of damage, a lot, that's why I reduce it's cooldown. But anyway, this is an optional talent. You can put those points elsewhere too. This is a PvE spec that suits me.)

Any bis list for that kind of gear? (Sorry, not sure, but someone linked it above - currently I use all Arp gear - my GS is about 5.7k and I do above 8-9k dps on a dummy).

What weapon should i get ( no shadowmourne) ? ( I use http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50798 Ramaladni's blade of culling because of the armor penetration stat. And because it has two sockets and expertise - I am low on expertise so I need to make it up. If you are Arp and expertise capped, choose another weapon, if you have 25 primos and the bloods of Festergut and Rotface, you can get Shadow's Edge too. Tbh most weapons will work, use based on the stats you are missing. Just make sure it's a two handed slow (roughly 3.5) weapon).

Direct message me if you have questions.
    Edited: February 5, 2020

8. What do you guys think about 2x T9 + 2x T10 for blood dps? (Sounds good to me, very good bonuses from both T9 and T10, T10 4 set bonus is not great but the 2 set bonus is important, extra tip: The tailoring profession-only swordguard embroidary https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Swordguard_Embroidery is amaaazing! It procs around every one minute. Combine the embroidary proc with hysteria, dancing rune weapon, and trinkets, you're going to do burst damage!)

What trinkets should i use? (I use Deathbringer's will and Mark of Supremacy, you can replace Mark of Supremacy with any other trinket like Sharpened Twilight scale for raids. If you pvp, then you can replace it with Corroded Skeleton Key or any other trinket you need based on the situation, When I started using deathbringer's will, I noticed a 1k increase in DPS - quite significant)

Arp is the best stat? (yes. My dps doubled when I went from 30% arp to 100% Arp. So yes, Arp is very very very important because your highest damage dealing abilities are pure melee, and not magic. If you have the talent blood gorged, you will automatically get 10% arp, thus you only have to stack up to 85-90% arp, if you don't have much arp gear - gem on arp. The more arp u have the better it is, but it only really starts to become good after 70%)

What spec should i use (link please) ? (This is what I use at the moment https://imgur.com/a/l5NvOps BUT you can change based on situation! Don't blindly use it, try variations of it. I put two points in Night of the Dead - because I like to rely on myself for healing and if I can get a ghoul, I can heal myself more often in emergencies, also the ghoul does a lot of damage, a lot, that's why I reduce it's cooldown. But anyway, this is an optional talent. You can put those points elsewhere too. This is a PvE spec that suits me.)

Any bis list for that kind of gear? (Sorry, not sure, but someone linked it above - currently I use all Arp gear - my GS is about 5.7k and I do above 8-9k dps on a dummy).

What weapon should i get ( no shadowmourne) ? ( I use http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50798 Ramaladni's blade of culling because of the armor penetration stat. And because it has two sockets and expertise - I am low on expertise so I need to make it up. If you are Arp and expertise capped, choose another weapon, if you have 25 primos and the bloods of Festergut and Rotface, you can get Shadow's Edge too. Tbh most weapons will work, use based on the stats you are missing. Just make sure it's a two handed slow (roughly 3.5) weapon).

Direct message me if you have questions.
    For blood dps i would use armor pen, it's the only stat that will make you deal some good damage. Overall, blood dps is quite bad but you can get spot in raid especially if you use 2 aura spec.

Also you can take death coil spec , so 3/3 into morbidity for more damage.

9. For blood dps i would use armor pen, it's the only stat that will make you deal some good damage. Overall, blood dps is quite bad but you can get spot in raid especially if you use 2 aura spec.

You cant have dual aura without sacrificing dancing rune weapon, and if youre a blood dk dps without dancing rune weapon then idk unistall the game? Just get another dk

10. You cant have dual aura without sacrificing dancing rune weapon, and if youre a blood dk dps without dancing rune weapon then idk unistall the game? Just get another dk
    Yes I meant dual aura spec for tanking, i forgot to mention it.

11. For blood dps i would use armor pen, it's the only stat that will make you deal some good damage. Overall, blood dps is quite bad but you can get spot in raid especially if you use 2 aura spec.

Death Coil Spec is a good idea also. I've tried it but it doesn't fit my personal play-style as I always keep forgetting to death coil. You can also put points into Improved Icy Touch. Play around and see what fits you the best.

When I raid, I always do the same amount of DPS as a frost DK of similar gear level and sometimes even higher than a frost DK (I get so excited when that happens, haha). The best thing is that every-time you death-strike, you heal yourself also. With 100% armor penetration, you're basically a beast, it's insane how much dps you do. But Arp is key. Once you get full arp, your main damage dealing abilities are heartstrike and deathstrike, my oh my, they crit like craaaaazy! Once you get Arp capped, get strength so that your rune of fallen crusader will benefit more. And if you cannot get strength, get attack power.