1. Warmane's Classic+ idea

Hello, I was wondering if you guys would play on a classic+ realm if Warmane created one. The idea is to use Legion client and lock the level cap at 60. The classic+ would mean all new classes are available (DK, Monk, DH) and abilities scaled to lvl 60 + balanced ofcourse. All quality of life features that existed in Legion would be present too. Spell wise, old classes would have only spells that existed in Vanilla. Meme specs like ret, oomkin, etc should be somehow buffed to make them viable.
    Me personally, I would love such realm. This is not a suggestion, just kinda a survey for fun. 🙂

2. if it progressed through each expansion over time, maybe. if not i agree with the above.

3. I would play, if it's not a 1x server @_@ This includes professions and drop rates.

4. if it progressed through each expansion over time, maybe. if not i agree with the above.
    That's not Classic+ though.
    Classic+ is the concept of advancing through new game content as if expansions were never added to the game, as per Blizzard's original design plan.
    An example of this would be the implementation of the Emerald Dream zones, Aszhara Basin battleground, etc.

5. Warmane won't release a Classic realm.
    We are not going to open a classic realm for the time being,
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=398810&page=9

Releasing a Classic realm with the Legion game client is a insane idea. Such realm would be a ****show.

6. Warmane won't release a Classic realm.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=398810&page=9

Releasing a Classic realm with the Legion game client is a insane idea. Such realm would be a ****show.
    Well, retail uses the Legion game client for classic as well so... And I am talking about Classic+, not just classic :-)

7. An example of this would be the implementation of the Emerald Dream zones, Aszhara Basin battleground, etc.
    Oh man, Warmane's new server is going to be huge!

EDIT: That's why the main page video has changed to Darnassus?
    Edited: October 7, 2019

8. Oh man, Warmane's new server is going to be huge!

EDIT: That's why the main page video has changed to Darnassus?
    i belive its for session change not any realm