1. Weird FPS after upgrading, need help.

The story is a little longer, and I want to explain it in proper way so you can understand me and try to help. After all, this place is the only where I can expect some tips.
    The laptop I use is i5 4210u 2.4ghz, intel hd 4400 and 4gb of ram.
    When I installed WoW back in January during leveling I used native resolution 1366x768 and everything on Medium, performance was cool. As soon as I started raiding in 25m runs i deducted to fair and fps was fine in ToC, Ony, VoA around 30-32 during encounters.
    As soon as I started raiding ICC 25 weekly i had to deduct everything on low with fps belove 30 (range from 22/23 to 30) and I never expected to achieve more. In Dalaran my fps never went below 35 no matter how much crowded it is, which is for me a little weird. Of course I did some geek stuff for performance including intel HD center/registry/settings etc etc.
    Like a month ago, I upgraded to 8gb ram and during that time just before raid I messed with drivers on manufacturer site - HP and that saturday night BOOM I had from 35-40 on all Medium with only shadows turned off on 1366x768 and was so happy with that performance during ICC raids.
    Here comes the problem, that morning when I woke up, Glarity Utilities daily cache clear screwed up my Win7 and I had to reinstal it. I did almost everything the same way I did and during encounters in ICC i get fps from 23-30.
    I tried different Windows versions, different graphics versions, wiped harddisk, reformated partitions, fresh Warmane download... everything yet the fps pattern is the same. In Dalaran it rarly goes below 35 yet ICC below 30. Open world 90/100+.
    Yesterday I reduced graphics details, no fps increase. I reduced resolution two points below, no fps increase at all. The pattern is the same no matter which Windows/Resolution/Details I use: on dbm pull its 50/60+ and as soon as we start it goes like: 27 --> 23 --> 26 --> 29 --> 27 --> 30 --> 29/27.

Please, if something come up on your mind, help. Im not trying to make gaming machine out of low budged laptop, I just want the performance I used to have that night when I saw that this baby could run everything fine on medium graphics (shadows off), 1366x768 on 35-40 fps (it never went yellow, only on Sindra Gauntlet which isn't big deal, FPS there was around 15)

2. try using Large Address Aware

3. ive never used such a thing but ill give a shot, will post results later

4. The laptop I use is i5 4210u 2.4ghz, intel hd 4400 and 4gb of ram.
    The Intel graphics should be flagged as scam, plain and simple. They are the worse integrated graphics in the market that turn any computer into a literal oven. I think there's nothing you can do to fix it and over time it will only get worse due to excessive overheating. I'd try to get Windows XP if I was you. Even new versions of Linux like Ubuntu and Lubuntu Will give you problems. I'm sorry pal but your graphic card is utter trash, and I feel you a lot because I had a similar laptop and it was exactly as you mentioned. I started with 40-60FPS and over the year I was moving in dalaran at 10fps (Power point projection).

I played on a Pentium 4 3.2ghz, a Nvidia GeForce MX440 (128mb) and 2GB of ram back on retail and I was running at 60fps everywhere. Could also have been the Windows since above Windows XP you'll ALWAYS experience compatibility issues regardless of your machine.

TL;DR:
    >Your graphic card can't support anything other than YouTube.
    >Windows 7 draings too much power and has compatibility issues with WoW.
    >Lubuntu and Ubuntu would give you the same if not more problems due to the lack of drivers for Intel cards.
    >Get a new computer or downgrade to Windows XP and pray for it to work.

5. The Intel graphics should be flagged as scam, plain and simple. They are the worse integrated graphics in the market that turn any computer into a literal oven. I think there's nothing you can do to fix it and over time it will only get worse due to excessive overheating. I'd try to get Windows XP if I was you. Even new versions of Linux like Ubuntu and Lubuntu Will give you problems. I'm sorry pal but your graphic card is utter trash, and I feel you a lot because I had a similar laptop and it was exactly as you mentioned. I started with 40-60FPS and over the year I was moving in dalaran at 10fps (Power point projection).

I played on a Pentium 4 3.2ghz, a Nvidia GeForce MX440 (128mb) and 2GB of ram back on retail and I was running at 60fps everywhere. Could also have been the Windows since above Windows XP you'll ALWAYS experience compatibility issues regardless of your machine.

TL;DR:
    >Your graphic card can't support anything other than YouTube.
    >Windows 7 draings too much power and has compatibility issues with WoW.
    >Lubuntu and Ubuntu would give you the same if not more problems due to the lack of drivers for Intel cards.
    >Get a new computer or downgrade to Windows XP and pray for it to work.
    Hello Amdus, thanks for your detailed answer. I do agree with some parts of your answer, but for the most part i disagree. I won't make Intel HD graphics big because compared to dedicated, yes they sucks, but they are so underestimated, and Ill explain why.

After some time i figured out and found a way to get steady FPS on 25m raids which weren't so bad, like 10-15 fps, hell no, it never went below 25, mostly between 27-30-33, but to keep it above 30 for the whole boss fights. I also capped my fps to 60 because there is no point to go over.

The thing is, I played GTA V on my laptop without any issue, without any mod n so, with only shadows disabled. I played a lot of games without any BAD-BAD graphics. In Dalaran, in 90% im above 35 fps which is fine, isn't it? I know its not ment for gaming, but its still pushing through.

I thought about overclocking a little, but there is no need at all. So for youtube only? Hell no buddy.

And as for windows xp, I doubt ill find drivers.

6. I have 2 laptops, one with Intel hd 400 and another with intel hd 2000. Now the one with Intel hd 2000 runs faster but because procesor is better, that's the main reason...

Yes Intel hd are terrible graphics indeed but on most cheap laptops you gonna find that.

7. I have 2 laptops, one with Intel hd 400 and another with intel hd 2000. Now the one with Intel hd 2000 runs faster but because procesor is better, that's the main reason...

Yes Intel hd are terrible graphics indeed but on most cheap laptops you gonna find that.
    I bought mine back in 2014, i5 4210u with intel boost up to 2.7, 4gb ram and HDD. I upgraded to 8gb, and ill look to buy some SSD. Thats all I can do. When I bought it, I never expected to be able to play demanding games. It may sounds funny, but it paid off for me. Took a lot of tweaks, learning, system wiping n so, but its worth in my scenario.