1. Someone is trying to get into my account

Remove this thank you!
    Edited: November 9, 2019

2. First off, you've just given out your username, good job, now anyone can try and guess the password.

Second, http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post3018691 said they have a problem currently with repeating email, no signs of hacking or whatever it is people keep on hyping about.

3. i dont give a **** try it is empty the account is EMPTY, even if you lose your time try to enter to it you will obtain NOTHING. Good Luck

4. It not just you, I'm also getting E-mails of someone trying to login into my account. Luckily I have authenticator, so whoever is trying to do will not be able to login, but it pretty annoying. I already changed my password, my PC is keylogger free also and all software I have in my computer is trustable.

What is weird, is that in the E-mail I receive from Warmane, there is NO IP showing. Everytime you try to login with your account, Warmane send you a E-mail showing the IP the account is trying to connect with, but in this case, there is NO IP.

What is going on???

5. The problem is what dolcokidol linked to earlier.

This is the problem i'm trying to solve at the moment, and i can see it's the only problem -- delayed emails and multiple emails.

Nothing to do with hacking, compromising or phishing emails.