1. Dwarves of Khaz Modan [Alliance] [Dwarf]

Who are we?
    The <Dwarves of Khaz Modan> is a newly formed Dwarf only guild, we're a small group of friends and family so far and are hoping to expand and gather more Dwarves on our quest for a slow but full completion of quests, zones and instances! We're progressing through the world at a slow pace, clearing as much content as possible on our way to Northrend! Our management team is from Ireland and the Netherlands, GMT+0 / GMT+1.

What do we provide?
    We will aid our fellow Dwarves developing their character from helping with quests, queue'ing for dungeons or simply leveling professions. Through this guild you will be able to get the assistance needed to get the most out of your character, slowly advancing at a group's pace. You will get access to the guild bank that holds profession recipes, patterns, etc. Crafting items and rare Bind on Equip items needed to max out your character's stats as best as possible.

How can you join?
    Simply leave me a message here on the forums or find my in-game character "Hrothnar" and we'll hash out any queries to make sure this is the right guild for your Dwarf! We do require a character name appropriate to Dwarf or Nordic culture and a living Dwarf, no Death Knights of the scourge! We hope you will have fun with us and adventure at our side, as we fight towards the feet of Icecrown Citadel to knock the Lich King on his behind!

This post will be adjusted with updates over the future.
    Edited: October 21, 2019

2. Hello sir, I like the idea and i want to contribute to the cause. I will mail you to your character for invite or more information.

3. Hello there! Are you guys still active/recruiting? My friend and I are interested in this idea!