1. Rogue awkward bulid/spec

For people who know a lot about rogues and theyr spells
    I want to make a spec for sub pve, i can equip 277ilv Main hand fist weapon or Havoc`s call (lk25nm 1h axe) or Frost Giant`s Cleaver (264ilv axe icc10hc)
    and for off hand Scourgebone waraxe (gunship 25 hc) or Rib spreader (277 ilv dagger icc25 hc 1.80 speec) or Lungbreaker (277 ivl dagger icc25hc 1.40 speed)
    According to those weapons (i would like to use fist weapon+scourgebone or dagger, is there any viable spec? what sub needs as stat : arp or atp or haste+over hit? (what it needs the most) and if u can explain why that stat

2. Most of your damage is physical as a sub. You play similar items to combat except that you only go for 91% arp because of serrated blades.

The spec isn't viable tho. It's one of the worst pve specs out there (frost mages, blood dps and other meme specs are superior to sub, sub is by far the worst spec out there for PvE). If you wanna underperform but wanna be unique, there's different hybrid specs you could try that should be better.

Your weapon choices should be similar to pvp. 1.8 dagger + fast offhand. You can't play anything else except for dagger in main hand since most of the talent tree focuses on improving ambush+backstab. If you want to spam hemorrhage+finishers, you'd be better off playing combat and spamming sinisters instead.

3. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    this is my toon, items gems and all 19-0-52 spec, didn t tryied yet, what you guys think? and, yes, i better underperform with 2k dps and play something that i like ( and that 2k dps is ok for me to lose, if i do all good in raid and i make no mistakes)

4. You will not get invites to raids with meme spec and your's 2k dps. By looking at ur spec every1 just gonna see you as noob player. If you really want to play serious with rog, i reccomend start learning combat

5. That's the main issue, it won't be 2k dps difference. It's gonna such a big difference that you'll regret ever trying it. Arms, for example, is a viable PvE spec and it still gets crushed by it's fury counterpart (talking about a 16k-17k to 21k difference). And as I mentioned earlier, sub is WAY worse than any other gimmick spec out there. You're talking of a dps difference of easily 6-7k between a combat and a sub rogue.

When it comes to talents, there's no way to go around losing some really important talents. Imagine that with your current talents you're losing 50% offhand damage from Dual Wield Specialization, 5% hit from Precision, 15% backstab damage from Aggresion (which should be your main cp generating ability), 50% less duration on SnD (and unlike assassination, you don't have any way of refreshing it except re-using the spell). You also don't have any energy regaining talents (Focused Attacks or Combat Potency) so it's gonna be really slow and painful building up combo points especially with the high energy cost of backstab, even with 5 points into Slaughter from the Shadows. Don't see the point going 3/3 into evisc and 2/2 into blood spatter when more than half of the fight you're gonna be energy starving and fighting to keep that tiny SnD up.

You don't have anything in your favor with Subtlety. Combat has high burst cooldowns, big white hits and plenty of attack improving talents. Most of the talents in the spec improve your crit damage/ability damage/energy regeneration etc in a way or the other. Assassination has sustained dps that relies on weapon speed and poison application, 1 cp generating ability, 1 finisher and than you just have to keep everything going (imagine it being like a set of cogwheels, where you power one at the start and than they just keep on spinning). Subtlety has nothing. You just have some really bad 15k backstabs with no real followup, no improvement on anything except that 1 particular spell. No white hits, no poisons, no finishers, no cooldowns, no energy regeneration...nothing.

I can help you out with some hybrid specs I've been testing. Not very great, but at least not as punishing as subtlety and still somewhat fun to play.

6. why the fk i would want any combo generator ability when i have the talent tree that i will have permanently 5 CP ? i will use only ambush and hamohrage(to have 1 cp at start) and rest will be eviscerate, s&d , rapture, and as i sayd i want this spec for fun (i will get invited in raid easy, i have the main spec as assa so is not a problem if i want to do dps if is needed)

7. Gi with that getting to the end game

8. why the fk i would want any combo generator ability when i have the talent tree that i will have permanently 5 CP ? i will use only ambush and hamohrage(to have 1 cp at start) and rest will be eviscerate, s&d , rapture, and as i sayd i want this spec for fun (i will get invited in raid easy, i have the main spec as assa so is not a problem if i want to do dps if is needed)
    Honor among Thieves can't occur more than once every second tho and your backstab/ambush hits harder than your evisc.

What's the point in making a new thread and asking for advice if you're gonna disregard every piece of advice and go full defensive mode? If you think you know better and you're reinventing the wheel don't open a thread seeking help.

9. Can't you just listen to someone with more experience?
    I've tried that **** with a guildie.
    It's so energy starved it's impossible to do any damage. Eviscerate damage is low at best, he has 5CP up and he's waiting for energy, no offensive CD other than dance and then you're out of energy after 2 Ambushes. After that he's got rupture up, he's got 5CP, SND is up, Rupture is up and no energy for Evi, no hemorrhage up either. If you do Hemo, you're wasting CP waiting for Evi, by the time you've got energy Hemo is gone.
    Go ahead and try it, but don't complain here that the criticism is undeserved because it is. And it's not something I'm pulling out of my ***, nor is Sprotess. It's been known ever since 2010 that sub is awful for PVE.

The difference isn't something minor like 1k at bis, it's that you won't do over 10k as sub at bis (at best), and that's really low.

10. okay, but , what you guys think about the assassination spec playied with main hand fist weapon? (277 one) is it decent? or can be as good as normal assasination spec?

11. You cant use mutilate without daggers so youj'd have to use sinister strike (lol) which would give you less combo points and low time on envenom for no real gain.

12. oh, right, any ideea if assassination is good as dps, can compete with combat or combat is the way to go for dps in pve? i m asking because i don t really like combat

13. oh, right, any ideea if assassination is good as dps, can compete with combat or combat is the way to go for dps in pve? i m asking because i don t really like combat
    Combat is mostly better, but not by that much. Assa is great for sustained fights like DBS/Fester (can even pull ahead of combat on those fights) and suffers from target switching and downtime. (LK, Sindra is favorable for combat) That being said, combat provides unique physical dmg buff to whole raid, so for raid its optimal to always have 1 combat rogue and assa can be one of the other meeles.