1. Most Populated Twink Bracket?

Just wondering before i venture into making a twink. Thank you :)

2. i guess it is 19 and 70-79
    But as per recent note released by warmane They said they will be implementing Gear brackets for bgs so high geared meets High and vise Versa . So The pop u expecet will be lower if u are too geared since the bracker contains more low people

3. i guess it is 19 and 70-79
    But as per recent note released by warmane They said they will be implementing Gear brackets for bgs so high geared meets High and vise Versa . So The pop u expecet will be lower if u are too geared since the bracker contains more low people
    Can you possibly post the link of this note? thank you

4. Devlog

"Another small thing to note is that we have recently updated our algorithm which assembles the "lower gear" battleground bracket. We were starting to see a lot of twinks which basically destroys the situation we are trying to create. The algorithm will now separate players better and twinking will now be harder to do so. We will continue to monitor the situation and make more changes if need be."

5. Yes but when they talk of "twinking" in that note they are referring to the lvl 80 bracket, which has had a problem of downgearing and twinking, unless otherwise is specified

6. Yup, it only affects 80 low gear bracket. The algorithm got implemented some time ago and it has no effect on the <80 brackets.

7. Used to be people who ran around with greens/random blue gear and then icc trinkets + Shadowmourne in the low gs bracket..