1. [Discord Armory BOT] Cheeky-Check

Hello guys,

Wanted to discover how discord's bots were working so I decided to create one around warmane armory to be able to check characters gear :)

It's kinda simple to use, there's a list of commands:

$$about - More info about this bot
    $$charsum - Get a summary of a character (Default server is Icecrown)
    $$charsumfull - Get a detailled summary of a character (Default server is Icecrown
    $$guildsum - Get a summary of a guild (if the guild has spaces in name, please use "" around its name)
    $$help - Shows this message
    $$tip - Wanna buy me a coin? :D

This bot is using warmane armory to get infos about the selected character, every stats from the report is from the warmane armory. That means that if something looks wrong (like Hit stat 0%), it's not a bot bug, it's simply armory is not showing it correctly :)
    I do not process any data by myself. Only gearscore is.

It will report any missing gems and/or enchantments on current equipped gear. It will also report the characer's specs, average item level, gearscore, character's professions and theorical max dps (please note this last feature is more a fun than really reliable ^^).

This bot is taking in account belt bonus socket from blacksmith and also the bonuses from Enchant (Ring enchant) and Blacksmith bonus (Sockets on wrists and hands). :)

Please note it won't check your optimisation since it would be way too much painfull to code for a too little addition. Feel free to get directly on armory to check gems and enchantments.

If you change your gear, armory will take some time to update (relogging is usually enough to update it), so be sure the character has the good gear to check before process it ;)

I wanted to add a pve status checker but it seems warmane armory is kinda buggy about it so it won't be possible for now :(

Here is the link to invite bot to your discord: https://discordapp.com/api/oauth2/au...0416&scope=bot

And here is the link of the source code, it's fully open source: https://github.com/Rdyx/warmane-armory-bot

Any feedback is welcome, I hope you'll enjoy it :)
    Edited: October 8, 2019

2. Fixed a little miss for ToC25HM backs (ilvl 272 is tricky :D) and added a command counter ^^

I saw some ppl added the bot, I hope everything went well for ya :)

3. Is it possible to change server from Icecrown to another?

4. Hello, sry for the late reply! Indeed, yes you can :)

Simply type $$charsum (or charsumfull) char_name server (Defaults to Icecrown but you can type Frostmourne or Lordaeron or even Blackrock)

Let me know if you encounter any problem or have any other question :)

5. July 3, 2021  
    Is the bot dead?

Idk if im doing something wrong but when I invite the bot to my discord server It appears offline and the commands doesn't work

How can I fix that?

6. July 7, 2021  
    I would like to have a bot like this, I saw similar that were giving informations like professions, spec, and other stuff that (honestly) I don't care and I can quickly check on armory.

What would be REALLY good is a quick !summary (or other command) and get the PvE/PvP progress like:

Max 2v2 Rating: 1800 (Achievement 1750 earned 12/12/2020)

Putricide 10man kills: 5 (Plagueworks Achievement earned 01/01/2020)
    Lich King 10man kills: 8 (Kingslayer Achievement earned 12/12/2018)
    Halion 25man kills: 12 (Twilight Destroyer Achievement earned 12/12/2019)

Instead of inspecting at violet hold and scrolling through all achievements, this would be a life saver for any raid leader.