1. Optional/Personal 1x experience for Icecrown

I LOVE to level in WoW, the slower the better but all my friends are on Icecrown, even though i have a lvl 60 character on Lordaeron it gets lonely because they don't want to transfer there. One of the main reasons for high xp rates other than getting to endgame content are bugged quests and zones / dungeons but that's not a problem for Warmane, this is probably THE best and most well scripted Wotlk server out there. I don't know if this was suggested before but a feature like Opt-in Transmog and Mercenary Mode but for 1x experience would be great! I would love your opinions.

Best Regards. Dawn4213

2. I think it's a good idea, even for few coins. Warmane earns some donations while the work needed for implementing such system is minimal, players can have a blizzlike game on the most populated server, everyone wins.

3. Damn i didn't expect this post to die so fast with so few replies

4. This gets suggested a lot, so people don't reply to each and every one of these threads.

5. I've played on Icecrown for 4 years.
    About a year ago switched to Lordaeron - Never going back to Icecrown.

- x1 leveling is a whole lot more fun than x7.
    - You get bored? What are you talking about? 7,000-9,000 at peak times is highly populated and practically no difference between the 2 realms.
    - Even though you will level as x1 on Icecrown, don't expect to do RDF or BGS there. It is not a thing on IC. IC is all about hitting 80 and farming ICC25hc.
    - People on Lordaeron is much nicer as a general rule of thumb.
    - You may be surprised, but generally speaking, players on Lordaeron are a lot more skilled in comparison to p2w Icecrown.

Ultimately, both realms serve different demographics. I love Lordaeron, as I am no longer going psychopathic if I don't down PP/Sindy every raid. I don't care much about this anymore. I care more about community that server presents. Community on Icecrown is one of the sh*ttest I have ever encountered in 10+ years of WoW gaming

6. - x1 leveling is a whole lot more fun than x7.
    that depends on the person.

- You get bored? What are you talking about?
    either you can't read or you didn't bother. he didn't say he gets bored, he said he gets lonely cause his friends are on icecrown.

7,000-9,000 at peak times is highly populated and practically no difference between the 2 realms.
    mid day for europe, 5.2k on lord. more than double on icecrown. that's quite a difference.

- Even though you will level as x1 on Icecrown, don't expect to do RDF or BGS there. It is not a thing on IC. IC is all about hitting 80 and farming ICC25hc.
    rdf is likely true, bg's are linked with lord so they'd pop just as often as lord bg's do.

- People on Lordaeron is much nicer as a general rule of thumb.
    never touched lord so won't comment.

icecrown isn't pay to win. it's pay to catch up. if donors got some god item that no one else could obtain then it would be pay to win.

@op, been suggested and denied many times. either play on icecrown with your friends, convince them to move to lord with you, or play on lord without them.