1. The latest version I found on the seas refused to extract, and the previous version is 32 bit and cannot run for obvious reasons. Can somebody help me find a working version of this?

2. How does it work with addons?
    I've got it working with addons. Works exactly as normal - You drop the addon files into the Interface>Addons folder.

3. can anyone help me ?? I tried using crossover tu run wow, but when I am bottling the game, many errors appears on crossover and finally I can't "install" wow for windows on my Mac OS Catalina.

Maybe my crossover si not working well, do you know where can I download it ?? or maybe my security settings are blocking some stuff...
    Please help !
    Thank you.

4. Where can i download crossover? I cant' find it

5. I tried but it fails when the installation ends. it says that can't find the wow.exe from the folder. Can anybody help?

Hey guys, April 7 2020. I found a way to play WOW 3.3.5 on Mac OS Catalina. (I am stuck in Quarantine, Co-VID 19 All over the Place, Bucharest Romania, old time WoW player, mostly frustrated that I could not launch WoW on Catalina! So I found a solution).
    I am using a Macbook Pro 2016 model with touch bar, 15.6".
    Works flawlessly. USING STANDARD WoW For WINDOWS Files.
    Step 1. Download CrossOver from the internet (if you don't care, you can Torrent it)
    Step 2. Install and Launch the Application CrossOver.
    Step 3. After launching the App, click on Install a Windows Application.
    Step 4. In the select an Application to Install field, search for "World of Warcraft", select and click continue.
    Step 5. DO NOT Click Install YET, go to the tab where it says "Select Installer", click on Choose Installer File, now browse your Warmane or WoW.exe file and select it.
    Step 6. In the Select Bottle Tab, you can choose Windows 7, x64 Bottle.
    Step 7. Go to Install & Finish tab, click Install.
    It will now install all the necessary fonts, files, and Visual Redistributables that WoW uses under a standard Windows OS.
    Step 8. You will be promoted to install and Accept the FONTS. Click on Yes for every prompt that appears.
    Click Yes to install Microsoft Visual C++.
    Step 9. VOILA, WoW will automatically launch.
    Step 10. Thank me.

Once you finish playing and exit the game, click on Done in the CrossOver APP.
    Next time you want to play WoW again, open up CrossOver app, look at the left pane and select the WoW Bottle you created earlier and Click on RUN COMMAND, Select WoW.exe and click Save Command As Launcher, then click Open.
    Finally, you will see the WoW Icon under the WoW Bottle tab and you can actually now drag the WoW launcher into the Dock, this way you the next time you intend to play, just run WoW from your Dock.

Enjoy,

Mike -

6. Hey guys, April 7 2020. I found a way to play WOW 3.3.5 on Mac OS Catalina. (I am stuck in Quarantine, Co-VID 19 All over the Place, Bucharest Romania, old time WoW player, mostly frustrated that I could not launch WoW on Catalina! So I found a solution).
    I am using a Macbook Pro 2016 model with touch bar, 15.6".
    Works flawlessly. USING STANDARD WoW For WINDOWS Files.
    Step 1. Download CrossOver from the internet (if you don't care, you can Torrent it)
    Step 2. Install and Launch the Application CrossOver.
    Step 3. After launching the App, click on Install a Windows Application.
    Step 4. In the select an Application to Install field, search for "World of Warcraft", select and click continue.
    Step 5. DO NOT Click Install YET, go to the tab where it says "Select Installer", click on Choose Installer File, now browse your Warmane or WoW.exe file and select it.
    Step 6. In the Select Bottle Tab, you can choose Windows 7, x64 Bottle.
    Step 7. Go to Install & Finish tab, click Install.
    It will now install all the necessary fonts, files, and Visual Redistributables that WoW uses under a standard Windows OS.
    Step 8. You will be promoted to install and Accept the FONTS. Click on Yes for every prompt that appears.
    Click Yes to install Microsoft Visual C++.
    Step 9. VOILA, WoW will automatically launch.
    Step 10. Thank me.

Once you finish playing and exit the game, click on Done in the CrossOver APP.
    Next time you want to play WoW again, open up CrossOver app, look at the left pane and select the WoW Bottle you created earlier and Click on RUN COMMAND, Select WoW.exe and click Save Command As Launcher, then click Open.
    Finally, you will see the WoW Icon under the WoW Bottle tab and you can actually now drag the WoW launcher into the Dock, this way you the next time you intend to play, just run WoW from your Dock.

Enjoy,

Mike -
    should we install warmane OS Client or Windows Client? because i cant do it with mas OS client

7. should we install warmane OS Client or Windows Client? because i cant do it with mas OS client
    he said:
    "Works flawlessly. USING STANDARD WoW For WINDOWS Files".

So, you need to use Wotlk for Windows

8. he said:
    "Works flawlessly. USING STANDARD WoW For WINDOWS Files".

So, you need to use Wotlk for Windows
    works with a lot of flaw, low fps and heating up macbook, not recommended

9. works with a lot of flaw, low fps and heating up macbook, not recommended
    are you using Wotlk with WoD models?

Try "Wotlk (old)" then

10. I've got it working with addons. Works exactly as normal - You drop the addon files into the Interface>Addons folder.
    When I run it with "CrossOver" I dont get any Wow folder to put anything in, don't know if I just cant find it but it seams to be installed on the CorssOver app ant not directly on my computer. So dont know how to work my way around it.

11. Was wondering if you have a trusted website that you downloaded crossover from.

12. Is working great here followed the crossover instruction :) thanks a lot <3

13. I play some time(30-40min) and then got error and it happened all time
    http://i.piccy.info/i9/193d8ceae3d77...t_02_11_13.jpg

14. I play some time(30-40min) and then got error and it happened all time
    http://i.piccy.info/i9/193d8ceae3d77...t_02_11_13.jpg
    On the download page download the one with the title "Wrath of the Lich King (Old)". The one you have has WoD models and they're known to be less stable.

15. May 1, 2020  
    On the download page download the one with the title "Wrath of the Lich King (Old)". The one you have has WoD models and they're known to be less stable.
    I download OLD and got new error: http://i.piccy.info/i9/af3318ce3d108...t_20_25_55.png
    Edited: May 1, 2020

First 1234 ... Last