1. What do you do after getting scammed?

So I ended up getting trade scammed, their side was green with 5 primo's and so everything was all well and good so I put the gold up on my side and made the trade.

Only had one in my bag after the trade was done so I told the guy (Hanniee) and he just told me to relog so I did and lo and behold there was only one, after that I said screw it and I'd be reporting him. He then logged off and hasn't been back on since, alt maybe?

I don't have any screenshots nor was I using fraps so I'm at a loss here. Is there anything I can do?

2. Suck it up and move on with your life. This is why using COD mail system and Auction house is just superior.

3. If you have no evidence your report is invalid.
    Next time record the whole thing, from the moment you start negotiating the price until you both click trade.
    Even in those cases, you don't get your stuff back, but they get banned so at least it's something.

4. Yes, you get mad and quit the game.

5. I'm not mad, sure I was at the time but it was my fault for being stupid enough to fall for it.
    Thank for the replies guys. Things happen. It's a 3x server, gold can always be made back haha.