1. Ban appeal FOR ADVERTISING?!?!?!?!?!?!

So i just logged in on the site and i got a popup message that MY IP HAS BEEN BANNED FOR ADVERTISING.... first of all... WHAT THE F**K do you mean ADVERTISING...? I have never advertised anything in my life in general let alone a ****ing video game that i play on daily basis..... This is the only server i play wotlk on and WOTLK is the only expansion that I play.... Please contact me and explain this mess that you've created. NO... MY ACCOUNT IS NOT COMPROMISED, NO.... NOBODY BESIDES ME USES IT.... I haven't received any 2 step autent UNLESS I TRIED to log in.... Give me a god damn explanation about what the **** is going on....

I log in daily and do my stuff with friends, raid/chat/have fun and OUT OF THE BLUE you decide to ban me for advertising... I mean WHAT?!

I am furious at this point, to see this kind of unprofessional handling of your long term players. Besides that I tried donating but because i live in ****ing Serbia I was unable to so thumbs up for that as well..

I apologize for the kind of language i use here but it just out right made me MAD!

*************I Have NOT done any advertising of any sort******************
    Edited: October 10, 2019

2. So the issue has been fixed. Good people of Warmane community provided a quick reply. RESET MODEM if you have the same issue.

3. Thank you for this. It actually helped me understand more about this matter, on another note, it gave me a proper place to appeal for a ban on my site account, since I can log into the game but not use Warmane services.