1. Why does this place exist?

Some years ago I followed the coast from Stormwind's harbour to the north. I ended up finding a place which I found (and find till the present day) very weird.
    The place is this one:

Coords are (11,76) in Dun Morogh.

Any ideas why this is here?

2. Search youtube for this, there are lot of theories people came up with.
    I think the main one was the original human spawn location when you create a character during development.

3. Search youtube for this, there are lot of theories people came up with.
    I think the main one was the original human spawn location when you create a character during development.
    Alright, I didn't know this was so theorized. You are never the first, of course. I'll take a look, thank you!

4. Same reason the places south of Silithus and east of Arathi Highlands (both on the beaches) exist.

5. Same reason the places south of Silithus and east of Arathi Highlands (both on the beaches) exist.
    I will check them! I also remember a place in Wetlands.

6. theres so much stuff that the original WoW devs left for either eastern eggs or just laziness while developing the game.

7. One of the things I enjoy about WoW is finding a place that kind of makes you feel uneasy, like you're being watched, or the souls of whomever lived there years ago still haunt the place. There are a number of places such as that in WoW, and it's fun to stumble upon them.

8. This is my house.
    Well you need to make some repairs. That roof is gonna leak when it rains.