1. why there is no good server after MOP

hello hordes and alliances
    this question meybe asked before well i dident find any ..
    but why there is no good scripted server after MOP?
    cant be scripted? retail wow changed something or what?

before MOP there was very fast time before good private server start making new version everytime but after MOP there was Noting only bug servers..
    i knew there was cata realm here too
    i played in it im member for more than 3 yeras
    but why we must play 10 year old content
    we are out of story now
    dident saw legion - bfa now and others....
    there is any reason for it? why there is no (GOOD) server after MOP?

does warmane have any plan for new realm and new content? cuz u guys did great job but u must not stop in only these realms unless there is reason i dont know about... ppl will get bored anyway
    Edited: October 10, 2019

2. As far as I know, scripting is harder. Don't forget you need to reverse engineer how it works.

Just hang around, there is a project coming in Warmane. Let's see what it is.

3. As far as I know, scripting is harder. Don't forget you need to reverse engineer how it works.

Just hang around, there is a project coming in Warmane. Let's see what it is.
    thank you for answer
    so why before MOP there was very fast time until good server come up and why this not happen after it?
    i remmber only few month after MOP there was 10000 good private server for it
    but after that there is NONE

4. I have GM experience working on a private MOP server. I was one of the GMs on Karabor, which was an affiliate of Molten at the time, if anyone remembers. I watched the progress of our server, and most issues stemmed from CLASSIC CONTENT needing major overhauls. Our team was small compared to Molten, but even with the assistance that Molten was providing, it wasn't enough man power to reprogram the game from scratch.

I personally think it failed due to the constant NEED to go backwards, instead of programming the initial expansion. We also moved to warlords of draenor quite early, and that left alot of "fixed" issues to be broken again. During that time, we also lost partnership with Molten, and everything went into a downward spiral. With that said, I still loved our team and loved my job there.

What I'm trying to say is, the drastic changes in gameplay made it difficult to code. Instancing was probably the most broken aspect from what I remember. Asking for a server beyond WOTLK, which has been worked on for YEARS, is unfortunately asking for too much. Just be happy with the experience you have here, because it is near perfect in comparison to what you could have elsewhere. :D

5. I have GM experience working on a private MOP server. I was one of the GMs on Karabor, which was an affiliate of Molten at the time, if anyone remembers. I watched the progress of our server, and most issues stemmed from CLASSIC CONTENT needing major overhauls. Our team was small compared to Molten, but even with the assistance that Molten was providing, it wasn't enough man power to reprogram the game from scratch.

I personally think it failed due to the constant NEED to go backwards, instead of programming the initial expansion. We also moved to warlords of draenor quite early, and that left alot of "fixed" issues to be broken again. During that time, we also lost partnership with Molten, and everything went into a downward spiral. With that said, I still loved our team and loved my job there.

What I'm trying to say is, the drastic changes in gameplay made it difficult to code. Instancing was probably the most broken aspect from what I remember. Asking for a server beyond WOTLK, which has been worked on for YEARS, is unfortunately asking for too much. Just be happy with the experience you have here, because it is near perfect in comparison to what you could have elsewhere. :D
    i glad you answered
    i am programmer myself but not at c++ and these thing im php - java - javascript developer
    i know its asking for too much as you said but do noting and try noting on new content is something else
    i happy i played here and i belive its just like blizzard itself
    but this can go for how long i cant imagine how real Wow look likes now ... its too old meybe new one can be buggy but well its progress at least and can be a good thing some time later if a team work on it at least ...

6. i glad you answered
    i am programmer myself but not at c++ and these thing im php - java - javascript developer
    i know its asking for too much as you said but do noting and try noting on new content is something else
    i happy i played here and i belive its just like blizzard itself
    but this can go for how long i cant imagine how real Wow look likes now ... its too old meybe new one can be buggy but well its progress at least and can be a good thing some time later if a team work on it at least ...
    People are working on a BFA server as we speak. Warmane likes to do things behind closed doors, so we'll never know, until they're ready to launch anything. What I'm hoping is, Warmane uses their resources like I mentioned above, by PARTNERING with other servers and providing coders in exchange for stable versions of the expansion being worked on. Let's hope something pops up soon and surprises us :D

7. I was one of the GMs on Karabor, which was an affiliate of Molten at the time, if anyone remembers. [...] but even with the assistance that Molten was providing, [...]

People are working on a BFA server as we speak. Warmane likes to do things behind closed doors, so we'll never know, until they're ready to launch anything. What I'm hoping is, Warmane uses their resources like I mentioned above, by PARTNERING with other servers and providing coders in exchange for stable versions of the expansion being worked on. Let's hope something pops up soon and surprises us :D
    Has never happened and will never happen.

8. Has never happened and will never happen.
    I wasn't reffering to BFA, I just stated that "people" (other servers) were working on BFA. And yes, I was a GM on Karabor. I think I still have the youtube channel I used as evidence for bans. I mean nothing by it, I just thought I would explain the experience I had, to further convince him of the trials that occur during development.

9. Has never happened and will never happen.
    sadly my hopes gets me to this answer
    i guess never understand why or how hard it can be for warmane
    and yes many people gonna create BFA or legion buggy server with low pop or fun server only and warmane stand with these realms only cuz have much less bugs.

but my wish is warmane start risking and create NOT BFA(latest version) but at least legion (cuz i heard ppl do not love WOD much)
    cuz only that time i will play on it cuz im sure warmane Care about it and can FIX and script things in it NOT like others

10. I wasn't reffering to BFA, I just stated that "people" (other servers) were working on BFA. And yes, I was a GM on Karabor. I think I still have the youtube channel I used as evidence for bans. I mean nothing by it, I just thought I would explain the experience I had, to further convince him of the trials that occur during development.
    I have no doubts on that.

sadly my hopes gets me to this answer
    i guess never understand why or how hard it can be for warmane
    and yes many people gonna create BFA or legion buggy server with low pop or fun server only and warmane stand with these realms only cuz have much less bugs.

but my wish is warmane start risking and create NOT BFA(latest version) but at least legion (cuz i heard ppl do not love WOD much)
    cuz only that time i will play on it cuz im sure warmane Care about it and can FIX and script things in it NOT like others
    The newer expansions are typically less popular than the older ones in the private server community and they require significantly more work to put together. So, we might do something once we are essentially finished with everything that we have, but very unlikely to happen before then.

11. meybe in MOP and cata yes - woltk have more love ... like myself
    but when we talk about LEGION its something else - i dont belive anyone with brain played that on other servers(cuz they know those are trash servers)
    and legion on warmane will get HUGE new players
    anyway i hope i can play new content someday soon when i still can
    thank you for ur time

12. Well, draenor sucked, legion sucked, bfa sucks, to answer your question, after MOP, wow basically sucks and is only appealing for 5-15 year's olds, the population shifts from 1 server to the other, and that way servers tend to die, pve realms finish the current content, then they afk

Hell even i had to change the servers like 20 times in my lifetime, cause the population tends to die, Blizzard is already dead too mostly because of what they did to WoW, it is now owned by more subsidiaries