1. cross solo q or close it

Title says it all.

Ques are unbearable, the quality is garbage since all the good players left. Overall this crossrealm stuff is bleeding blackrock out because the realm was way better without molten lol. Main reason for this is blackrock knows what's best for the wotlk pvp scene yet molten staff completely ignore us and they implement their ignorant and low quality garbage on our realm. Examples of this : "new" core with hitting through pillars, the new and "better" transmog system ( LMAO ). this meta with heroic items+shadowmourne. All of these changes make no sense, no one on blackrock asked for them and they definitely didn't bring any new population to the server since sq is suffering like no other season. The only reason you see influx of players on the warmane's website is that the only "new" players on the realm are actually from icecrown/lord just coming by to do some duels/BGs. Not even gonna comment on the fact that we play on PVP ONLY realm and we have 1 flush a week like it's blizzlike and it takes like a whole ****ing season to gear up lol.
    Edited: October 10, 2019

2. Exactly ! I would like to sign for that. NoBody give **** about server.
    We have to wait agies in arenas - no crystals, lock has to cast everything again & again(pet buff on weapon etc...), items in bag isnt stack
    Creativity 0.... every season is the same, textures doesnt works. People in duel zone cant properly dueling, range for duel is pretty small.
    I didnt understand step that we have to play bgs with ICC players.Server has pretty high delay sometimes is imposible to do fake cast. Why u sometimes cannot do just something different, why you are just pushing on money those ppl wich should care about server dont do anything. Its crazy how many good things u could do it but u dont care thats all (sorry for my terrible english)

3. i found that the only way to play SQ is to have some other game running in the meantime so you have something to do while you wait just need to be careful not to miss que...