1. Its not about 800-1000 players from blackrock having access to rele gear from scratch... The bigger Issue with BG/Arena balance right now is Icecrown players who donated 500-1000$ in coins for BiS gear and morphs thinking they are kings of the game. Reality is tho, most of them are bad, mediocre players at best.
    They did nothing to achieve their gear but to pay a bill.
    Its a miracle to me how people on icecrown enjoy this pay2win system.

Im glad there are people like shinta who put them delusional icecrown players into their place.
    blackrock forever #1 gg

2. lordaeron-iceclown-blackrock stay on cross realm

3. Remove Crossrealm combi from Icecrown and Lordareon with a PVP SERVER BLACKROCK! People WANT TO PLAY WITH EQUAL RIGHTS!

4. Remove Crossrealm combi from Icecrown and Lordareon with a PVP SERVER BLACKROCK! People WANT TO PLAY WITH EQUAL RIGHTS!
    Yes, yes Senator Cato, Cartago must be destroyed… I mean Blackrock, we got it.

I don't think blackrock should be removed from the shared BG/Arena pool, but I think that the gear should be balanced by either reseting blackrock back to furious as starter gear or buffing the other realms with relentless as starter instead of furious. Maybe Icecrown could stay out of it since you can buy items on the store but I feel like in terms of fairness Lordaeron certainly takes the worst part in this and the arena ladder is a good and very visual example of it.

5. Yes, yes Senator Cato, Cartago must be destroyed… I mean Blackrock, we got it.

I don't think blackrock should be removed from the shared BG/Arena pool, but I think that the gear should be balanced by either reseting blackrock back to furious as starter gear or buffing the other realms with relentless as starter instead of furious. Maybe Icecrown could stay out of it since you can buy items on the store but I feel like in terms of fairness Lordaeron certainly takes the worst part in this and the arena ladder is a good and very visual example of it.
    nah it's all cool about lordaeron, it's not pvp oriented realm, we don't mind keep sucking at 1300 tyty

6. Amdus, resetting the startet gear to furios would not resolve the problem. I proposed so much solutions in this thread. These are the best and final solutions for this realms.

7. Excuse us All Mighty, we peasants weren't aware you had the best solution all along.
    Edited: October 30, 2019

8. Funny. You know guys nothing gonna happend ? and why ? Coz people donated money on BC already. Enjoy arenas with full geared teams every single season. I am just laughing of people wich donated money here. Without Wipe isnt competion but that exactly what you want p2w, so stop crying nothing gonna change if realms spread out again.

9. Some people in here are straight up INSANE, and I mean it in a bad way. Sure the gear wall is here and always has been. You can get geared well enough(WF items wise) in matter of few months if you would keep floating around 1,8k-1,9k (and it's 100% doable in furi/rele gear, done it numerous times by now).

But what do you want ? To reach 2.7k+ with basic gear and almost no experience at all ? Yeah that's not gonna happen. Frankly as an Icecrown player I have more than welcomed the cross-realm change, because it means we have way bigger competition and way shorter ques on high rat, been sittin always in top10 prior to crossrealm, and since the crossrealm I'm getting *****slapped by skillcapped players from BR, which is exactly what I've been looking for, because the room for improvement is always there.

Partially I get why people were crying out rivers full of salty tears regarding to gear and crossrealm BG's for example, but since they've introduced the GS brackets I see no reason why they would put it down now, especially after the staff invested so much in it to even happen.
    You just have to realize and swallow the fact that people who ***** about this represents very small % of an actual playerbase who enjoy this kind of change.

10. Some people in here are straight up INSANE, and I mean it in a bad way. Sure the gear wall is here and always has been. You can get geared well enough(WF items wise) in matter of few months if you would keep floating around 1,8k-1,9k (and it's 100% doable in furi/rele gear, done it numerous times by now).

But what do you want ? To reach 2.7k+ with basic gear and almost no experience at all ? Yeah that's not gonna happen. Frankly as an Icecrown player I have more than welcomed the cross-realm change, because it means we have way bigger competition and way shorter ques on high rat, been sittin always in top10 prior to crossrealm, and since the crossrealm I'm getting *****slapped by skillcapped players from BR, which is exactly what I've been looking for, because the room for improvement is always there.

Partially I get why people were crying out rivers full of salty tears regarding to gear and crossrealm BG's for example, but since they've introduced the GS brackets I see no reason why they would put it down now, especially after the staff invested so much in it to even happen.
    You just have to realize and swallow the fact that people who ***** about this represents very small % of an actual playerbase who enjoy this kind of change.
    Yes, it is a crybaby post like the ones with the human racial. It's good the crossrealm, I support it aswell after being tired of rotting in Q past 2k rating but again I think that if there's something that needs to be improved is the starter gear, don't you think is unfair that Lordaeron and Icecrown starts* with S6 while BR starts with S7? Maybe it doesn't have a huge impact on all classes but the ones that are resil dependant sure take a hard hit there.

*You don't really start with anything, you have to play around 100 BG's or more to get the S6, whereas a BR player creates a character and has full S7 including 3vs3 weapons. If you want rele gear on IC or Lord you need arena points and rating I think, whereas you get that just for existing in BR. And also you can't obtain rele weapons on IC/Lord either.

11. Yeah the starting point is nowhere close to being fair regarding to gear. I'm not saying this system is perfect, it has it's own flaws, and I can see why people would just gave up on arenas after few tries. Sure the solution would be to force starter gear back to furi on BR, but that's not our shot to call.But the situation is nowhere close to being this dramatic as some here trying to suggest.

As for IC/Lod players, sure they have to put a bit more effort to get some resil gear like running few BGs in order to obtain furious and then you can get the 251 weapon either from AH or get it dropped in ICC 5mans, but HELL, that's exactly why they started to play on IC/Lod instead of BR to get the PvE part of WoW experience. As I said, few adjustments should be done but the current state of it is not that unhealthy for the community/player base as whole.

\\edit And as far as I know, the PvP rewards are handed to all the TOP teams in their respective realms, no matter what rank are they on shared ladder.
    Edited: October 31, 2019 Reason: e

12. To adjust the starting gear wouldn't solve the problem. Remove Crossrealm with pvp realms and everything will be fine.

13. To adjust the starting gear wouldn't solve the problem. Remove Crossrealm with pvp realms and everything will be fine.
    What ? How exactly it wouldn't solve the problem ? Do you care to elaborate it a bit, or are you limited by your english knowledge ? Because all you've managed to point out here is only your crying and some random "solutions" of yours which are way out of the contrast here

14. What ? How exactly it wouldn't solve the problem ? Do you care to elaborate it a bit, or are you limited by your english knowledge ? Because all you've managed to point out here is only your crying and some random "solutions" of yours which are way out of the contrast here
    Don't even bother, he's got no suggestion, but more of a childish demands "remove and it'll all be ok." He's not reading other replies.
    I've been playing more than my fair share these days and my horde and alliance chars are performing pretty much the same.
    His issue isn't with the game.

First 1234 Last