1. let duoq play against 3s3's on cross

2. Wasn't this system the one who allowed some 4H morning gladiators like a certain Thundercleave back in the days ?
    Edited: November 1, 2019

3. What ? How exactly it wouldn't solve the problem ? Do you care to elaborate it a bit, or are you limited by your english knowledge ? Because all you've managed to point out here is only your crying and some random "solutions" of yours which are way out of the contrast here
    Blackrock players don't worry about this issue.

4. I don't know if cross-realm makes any business sense...so you want to increase pvp population, is it? I'm pretty sure less people are playing bg or arena now since blackrock people don't need to work as hard. And less ppl are willing to spend coins in pvp now since others are getting rentless for free. Blackrock players don't really get alone with other realms because they think they can blame others for losing the game, every game.

Good job warmane. You got very good business sense. I hope people love your decisions.

5. I don't know if cross-realm makes any business sense...so you want to increase pvp population, is it? I'm pretty sure less people are playing bg or arena now since blackrock people don't need to work as hard. And less ppl are willing to spend coins in pvp now since others are getting rentless for free. Blackrock players don't really get alone with other realms because they think they can blame others for losing the game, every game.

Good job warmane. You got very good business sense. I hope people love your decisions.
    True! Good explanation!

6. I have a near full relentless on icecrown and still usually get burst down in a few seconds, the bigger problem is all the PVE gear being seriously op in PVP and seeing as the realms have been live for so long there is so many players who are actually full BIS with full wrathful + 284 weapons 277 and 284 trinkets and they will do literally 2-3x the damage a relentless player will do, the problem is way deeper than 'free relentless' go in any BG and its 'i wonder how many shadowmournes will be in this one'

One small suggestion I could make is making relentless weapons available in game on lord and ic for honour+arena points, or on the points shop for a decent amount of points (50+) as we dont have the option to get them in game like blackrock do and most people starting out are stuck with 232 or 239 weapons.

Or another idea, for arenas use cross realm only above a certain rating, so lower players get mixed up with theyre own realm players, but as soon as they have a bit of gear and start hitting higher ratings it starts mixing them up with other realms.
    Edited: November 4, 2019

7. guys is it worth playing battleground on this server since mecenary mode destroy alliance pvp battlegrounds and everything what existing? thinking about quiting server with my friends and move to better place.

8. guys is it worth playing battleground on this server since mecenary mode destroy alliance pvp battlegrounds and everything what existing?
    How does mercenary mode affect your gameplay? Cuz I think you are exaggerating a bit.

9. I have a near full relentless on icecrown and still usually get burst down in a few seconds, the bigger problem is all the PVE gear being seriously op in PVP and seeing as the realms have been live for so long there is so many players who are actually full BIS with full wrathful + 284 weapons 277 and 284 trinkets and they will do literally 2-3x the damage a relentless player will do, the problem is way deeper than 'free relentless' go in any BG and its 'i wonder how many shadowmournes will be in this one'

One small suggestion I could make is making relentless weapons available in game on lord and ic for honour+arena points, or on the points shop for a decent amount of points (50+) as we dont have the option to get them in game like blackrock do and most people starting out are stuck with 232 or 239 weapons.

Or another idea, for arenas use cross realm only above a certain rating, so lower players get mixed up with theyre own realm players, but as soon as they have a bit of gear and start hitting higher ratings it starts mixing them up with other realms.
    Your suggestions wouldn't solve the problems with the crossrealm combi from Icecrown / Lordareon(PVE Servers) with a PVP SERVER BLACKROCK SORRY!

10. Your suggestions wouldn't solve the problems with the crossrealm combi from Icecrown / Lordareon(PVE Servers) with a PVP SERVER BLACKROCK SORRY!
    Everytime i open this thread, i know i'll laught.
    Firstable the matter is not PVP server vs Pve, for a simple reason woltk is old, this server is old. So of course there are a lot of people gear. Br is a FUN PVP server witch give some gears, to compete and it's fine. Icecrown players have nothing to complain due to rate, ... compare to Lordaron, in this crossrealm. And event that it not totally true because it's an old server so there are gear player. So the matter is how you can balance an old server with gear people to compete vs new player and the matter is even harder to solve due to shop/meta/bugs/abuse/....(aka I 2-3 shoots everyone with my sm half pvp/pve). The answer was the same on retail (but at this point cataclysm came out)it's impossible so die, die, die in bg and bought a ****ing pvp gear like everyone. It's not like the skill cap is hight on bg.

It's not like you can't have some gear with resi with leatherworking, tailoring,....

Actually bg are more balance that before when alliance won everytime. And a still don't understand the man who said alliance is dead in pvp. (aka human the most use in pvp)

11. Your suggestions wouldn't solve the problems with the crossrealm combi from Icecrown / Lordareon(PVE Servers) with a PVP SERVER BLACKROCK SORRY!
    all 3 servers are pvp, warmane has no pve realms. one just gets instant 80 and some low end free gear.

if crossrealm bothers you that much then take a hike and find somewhere else to play. it's working for the majority of the players playing it. the ones raging over it are a vocal minority.

First ... 234