1. CrossRealm PvP (REMOVE BLACKROCK?)

Let's say I have progressed my character in PvE, 5.9GS full PvE and want to grind some PvP gear, play some BG's and do some Arenas. I'll have a set of issues and here they are:

- I find an arena partner and queue up, we both are fresh, should expect to lose some arenas but not 100% of them at our rating, we keep facing Blackrock one click full relentless near BiS pvp teams. is that fair? shouldn't I be facing new teams? people like myself along with a few full PvP players who just decided to start?

- So let me try to join a BG, oh we are on WSG against 5 blackrock characters and 5 alliance PVPers, and we have 5 PvP'ers from icecrown and 5 PvE players. take a guess who's going to win.

i can rant and bring more examples of how frustrating this is... but the picture should be painted by the above examples.
    point is it's unfair to play a progression realm vs a PvP realm where you can create near BiS chars with one click.

if they have queue time issues make their queues cross FACTION not cross REALM.

2. 1 - Relentless is not near bis, get some more resilience and you'll have no issue fighting them.
    2 - OK, blame the PVE players for that, they have no resilience, they get bursted down in seconds. It's tough starting, but that's what GS brackets do, not blackrock's fault. There's 12k on Icecrown and about 1k on Blackrock and you've got an issue with that tiny number of players.

There really isn't much issues with that, it's a you problem for going in with 5.9k gs which puts you in the higher bracket for BGs (and arena?) so you get mostly experienced people vs you. If you think that the relentless gear is that op then you're free to start on Blackrock also, let me know if it's still op when you face actually geared people.

Icecrown (and even Lordaeron) are old enough to have plenty of bis and near bis players, couple more of one-tier-down players don't suddenly throw the whole thing off balance.

3. tiny number of players? in every bg there are always at least 5 blackrock players. while horde always has low gs or pve players.

and no i dont want to start at blackrock, i didnt spend days on my char just to kill the joy of it and create it in a click.

4. Relentless blackrock players are nothing comparing to full pve icecrown 6.5k+ player who wipe you in few seconds.

5. tiny number of players? in every bg there are always at least 5 blackrock players. while horde always has low gs or pve players.

and no i dont want to start at blackrock, i didnt spend days on my char just to kill the joy of it and create it in a click.
    Yes, a tiny number when compared to 12k on Icecrown. Ok, not all are playing PVP, but still there's way more players on Icecrown than Blackrock.
    Low gs isn't an option, remember? There's GS brackets, you can only get low players when the server is at it's lowest population, and that's a maybe.
    Blaming the PVE players when you yourself are PVE geared seems a bit ridiculous, doesn't it?
    You don't need to delete that one to make a new one on Blackrock. I've got multiple chars on both realms, I don't see the issue with playing on both.

6. Full relentless isn't geared at all, it's like 5.6k gs and even on icecrown and lordaeron you can get full relentless in a matter of weeks just by queuing 10 games, if you are lacking pvp gear you're going to have to put up with being gear bashed until you have decent resilience. That said, anyone can easily get 3 piece wrathful in one season so I wouldn't worry too much about relentless geared people in the long run.

7. It's actually Lordaeron people's fault going to arena and bgs without any resilience with full PvE gear which in your case is 5.9k gs. You guys play full PvE, then start playing PvP with 0 resilience and start blaming other realms since you are no good at PvP having 0 resilience. PvE is not like PvP standing in one place like a statue and attacking, it's about movement using the right spell at the right time and of course with some amount of resilience.

With that being said, you cannot simply come out and complain on forum telling to remove cross-realm. The fault is at your end, so you got to improve your skills in PvP.

8. It's actually Lordaeron people's fault going to arena and bgs without any resilience with full PvE gear which in your case is 5.9k gs. You guys play full PvE, then start playing PvP with 0 resilience and start blaming other realms since you are no good at PvP having 0 resilience. PvE is not like PvP standing in one place like a statue and attacking, it's about movement using the right spell at the right time and of course with some amount of resilience..
    On point post! And let me just add....they expect to win with 0 pvp gear/0 resilience, 0 pvp experience and 0 pvp skill.....but skill capped in forum whining

9. That's very reckless decision to put Blackrock in the same battleground and arena queues. People defending that idea simply are not able to use their common sense on this one.

10. Removing Cross Realm Option for Battlegrounds and Arenas from Blackrock

I think thats not fair against people who are leveling in Icecrown or donating for characters in Icecrown. They must invest so much of time to get good items. And some of people are not donating when they can make a 7k gs full pvp character in blackrock and go in arenas to kill low geared ppl from icecrown. Please remove this functionality this is not faiiiiirrrrrrrrrr. In Arena Team Rankings from Icecrown we can only see Teams from blackrock who are in Top 1-30. The Cross realm system from blackrock / Icecrown breaks everything.

11. i agree with this. GM's please remove this cross realm option from blackrock / icecrown /lordareon.

12. if you don't like crossrealm go find a server that doesn't have it, there's far more people enjoying it than there are whining over it.

13. Try not to open the same thread twice, please ( http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=409206 )
    Suggested, nothing came of it because it's complete nonsense. Relentless gear is far from "7k"

14. As lordaeron player I can 100% tell you that the avergae blackrock player has far less gear than the average icecrown player. I don't think that icecrown is the realm who is in a position to complain about crossrealm tbh

15. Dolcokidol it isnt nonsense. I think you are playing on blackrock with good items +6k minimum gs and having fun to kill low geared ppl from Icecrown or Lordareon. I understand you because Its bad for you when GM's decide to remove this option.

123 ... Last