1. PVP - BG - 3k Gs have to play with Blackrock players

We did some BG today and always had to play 2/3 games with Blackrock players. We only have a gear score of 3k. That's no fun. Is there no system to prevent something like that?
    best regards
    Nusply

2. Brackets separate players into 2 groups based on gear but they're not active if there's too few people queuing at the time

3. Okey. So if you have 4k Gs or 4.5 you have to play against 6k Gs? And Blackrockplayer who just create account and are full wrathfull? Is it possible to create another bracket between 4 and 6k? So you have to wait 10minutes but without get onehits by shadowmourne or full wrathfull rouge :D

4. I'm not sure where the line is between the two brackets but I do know it has nothing to do with GS.
    Blackrock players start with relentless gear, which is a massive downgrade from wrathful and is obtainable from emblems.
    If there were another bracket added then it would only cause each queue to be slower and hit the threshold for the brackets to be disabled.

5. Mhh. I think its better to wait 10 or 20min for a BG if there are not enough player as join in that high gear BGs. An other suggestion: Perhaps you can set the threshold for disabling the brackets higher. It is really depressing to join this BGs. All players which have a low GS just stay AFK at graveyard.

6. i do not liked bg join between realm because of this
    icecrown shadowmunrnes guys is scary thing to see
    i play on 1x one

7. the first bracket I believe is from 0 gs till 4700~ and the second one is from 4800 till bis
    and yeah sometimes you might end up with people that are bis but that only happens when there aren't enough low gs players queueing

8. i've been moved to higher bracket after reaching 4350gs, so i think it's maximum

9. 4350 vs 6000 is unplayable. Would be nice if they can change this bracket to 5.5.

10. 4350 vs 6000 is unplayable. Would be nice if they can change this bracket to 5.5.
    so 3 brackets? I don't think they will do that cause qeueus will be slower IMO