1. Icecrown Server Equipment Manager sets disappeared YET AGAIN

Hello again everyone. I posted a week ago about my equipment sets having disappeared during my period of inactivity, and after receiving an answer I considered that problem solved. I begrudgingly re-did my equipment sets and started playing regularly once again. So you can imagine my surprise (and annoyance) when today I log in and see my characters yet again missing their freshly made equipment sets, which for the last few days functioned properly and without any problem. I hadn't played since the maintenance, so I figured maybe that had something to do with it. So here I am again.
    My questions are multiple this time round:
    1) Did the maintenance ruin the equipment sets of some/all the players? If so, why couldn't I find any information bout it?
    2) If the above isn't true, and this issue is affecting only me, what can/should I do to fix this? I don't want to have to remake my equipment sets a third time.
    3) Is there a way to recover my lost equipment sets?
    4) If no available solution exists, what addon would you recommend me to save my equipment sets if the in-client feature is so buggy and cannot be trusted?

As a player, I make heavy use of the equipment manager feature. It helps me swap dps/tank/healer gear sets without having to manually swap each individual item piece every damn time. In some characters I have 3 or more equipment sets, including PvP itemization, Specific tanking gear, RP gear and spec-specific gear. It took me more than a couple hours to re-do these for all my characters last time, and not it seems I have to do it again. My frustration is unprecedented. Thanks in advance to whoever can offer any insight on the matter.

2. The maintenance deleted equipment sets, it's not something you did, and it's unfortunately not recoverable.

But I understand your frustration since I'm still remaking equipment sets on characters as I play them.

3. The maintenance deleted equipment sets, it's not something you did, and it's unfortunately not recoverable.

But I understand your frustration since I'm still remaking equipment sets on characters as I play them.
    I see. Thank you for your response. It's a relief to have an official answer to such a matter, I was indeed worried there was perhaps something wrong with my system or client at this point. Cheers.