1. You can obey the rules like everyone else or you can need whatever you want and get banned.

Btw the only one who think you are right here is you.

by a triple spec druid

2. Pretty sure OP is legitimately trolling

3. just because it doesn't matter to you, doesn't mean im wrong, a player should not be limited because of whining players, and banning for so called ninja should be when a situation like mage taking plate armor happen.
    and after investigation on the forum, my case not rare at all. so it matters. my luck as rolling as dps and not tank the same as rolling the items for tank and not dps. you got what you got as long as you really need it. and if not, do the dungeon again. and better luck next time.
    It obviously does mean you are wrong, you are banned for that. Get over it and get used to the system, or you get banned again. lol

4. If you wanted dps items, just queue as dps and not tank. Why would you queue as tank and need roll for dps items? Then you go ahead and claim that you can roll for any item regardless of the spec and the rules should be bent accordingly to your point of view. Consider this ban as a lesson, so that next time you learn from it and don't repeat the same mistake again.

5. Account ban for something like this? ( im against ninja) but still..This is not stated anywhere in the rules, or the ToS, that means you should ban people who reserve items too

This is bad, and it can be abused to ban people easily by other players, just saying

6. Selecting multiple roles in the RDF queue has about as much to do with what you can roll on as joining a raid group and saying you can tank/heal/dps. You're bound to what your primary role is in the group and unless special rules are decided then it's MS > OS for everyone (where MS is your current role).

7. Hey guys I got a question, because I can't come to a conclusion myself.
    On one of my accounts pala has main spec dps and off spec holy, I queue rdf as all roles and land on tank.

I continue clearing rdf hc in retri dps spec, but doing everything a tank would do, so basically tanking in a dps spec.

Am I allowed to roll for tank items even though my spec is retri?

8. Am I allowed to roll for tank items even though my spec is retri?
    Yes, cause you play as a tank role, spec doesn't matter. But u cannot roll dps items

9. So basically any form of ninja looting, is banable? after what everyone said here, that means yes
    Also, seeing as the Moderator didnt discarded the actual questions, that means yes also?

So this leads back to my previous question, meaning that reserving items is to an extent a Bannable offence, since technically that can fall under ninja xD

10. Hey guys I got a question, because I can't come to a conclusion myself.
    On one of my accounts pala has main spec dps and off spec holy, I queue rdf as all roles and land on tank.

I continue clearing rdf hc in retri dps spec, but doing everything a tank would do, so basically tanking in a dps spec.

Am I allowed to roll for tank items even though my spec is retri?
    What logic dictates, It's not about what spec you are in or what kind of gear you have, etc. All that matters that you play the role, so you can take stuff appropriate for that role. However you tanking in retri spec doesn't mean you can take retri(DPS) items. Items are for roles - not for how much dps you do or in what spec you are or what is your main spec etc.

11. So basically any form of ninja looting, is banable? after what everyone said here, that means yes
    Also, seeing as the Moderator didnt discarded the actual questions, that means yes also?

So this leads back to my previous question, meaning that reserving items is to an extent a Bannable offence, since technically that can fall under ninja xD
    The rules refer to reserving items as an exemption. Telling everyone you're taking something at the start is giving them the opportunity to simply not join, it's different from letting everyone join and then stealing it.

12. If you're a tank and you wanna roll on dps gear say so at the start and make sure you don't roll on anything else I don't see any problem with that you're stating your ms just like in raids.

13. If you're a tank and you wanna roll on dps gear say so at the start and make sure you don't roll on anything else I don't see any problem with that you're stating your ms just like in raids.
    And this is how you get banned.

14. Just saying it doesn't do the trick. If you queue as Tank and want DPS gear, ask your group BEFORE you start the run. If people agree, everything is fine. If there's another person that needs plate DPS gear (for example) and disagrees, simply don't need roll on his gear. Otherwise you might be getting banned if the person feels like reporting you for ninja looting.

This is being stated in the looting rules, if I remember correctly. And it should be common sense also...

15. Yea i know, but let's just theorise on the ideea that someone doesn't see that announcement, which in that case is ninja, you should make a rule against this too, as most ninja issues start with people who reserve items in long announcements making it hard for people to see which items are actually reserved

What i mean is, it allows certain people to ninja items and get away with it, cause in the end you can just say it was reserved and get away with it...

First 123 Last