1. WARNING: loot for dual spec in dungeon = ban

dear dual spec brothers, if you dps and tank, or healer tank, or dps healer etc, and you queue as both, and loot for both, even after explaining the player. you get banned after being reported(i send the team a ticket, but something tells me the ban will not be lifted)

some of you gonna say im an a**hole, but let me ask what the difference between 2 dps warriors want the same item or a tank and dual spec player which is a tank(primal in my case) and dps, both need the item regardless, now if this happens to me will i cry? nope, if the dude won and really needs it, take it, ill just do the same dungeon few more times.

i refused at first doing dual spec(i posted few posts about me being tank and how its impossible being on in lvl80), i love being tank, love the skill and tension, and didnt want to be only dps to loot for tanking, but 2 days ago i said, way not, lets see if dps is fun and actually use it for loot with tank on queue, so i bought for 1000g dual spec chose arms as my sec spec(yeah i know its less dps then fury for pve but skills looked interesting), and literally after 2 days got ban for looting for 2 spec after some kid got really salty over a necklace (god i hope its a kid, if its a grown up dude talk like that in chat, "his ninja!! ninja got you banned haha, bananas for you, i reported you!!!" that man is mental).

so, if you a dual spec looter, dont, just dont. if you want variety in your game? not here, unless one for pvp the other pve. 2 pve spec will get you banned. sooner or later .

2. FIrst off, you can't que for dual spec using RDF. You choose a role and everyone knows. Main rule is: You roll for your assigned role when you first get into the dungeon, unless THE WHOLE GROUP AGREES TO SOMETHING OtHERWISE. You should have communicated better.

Plenty of people have a dual spec, but they actually run the spec through the instance to get the gear. It's only fair.

3. when i queue, i choose tank and dps, when i enter the dungeon the system chose me to be either a tank or dps, depending on player rule missing, after that im taking a moment to change gear and skill tree accordingly, now you talking to me about fair play, then as mention above, why its fair that 2 dps warriors fight over a sword and nobody gets banned, but 2 tank fight in which one of them also dps need to be banned?
    i dont see what is the issue, why player cant loot for 2 of his spaces in one dungeon.
    one dps win the loot, the the sec one doing the dungeon again, same goes for tanks, just happens that im dps and not tank cuz the other one was chosen doesn't mean i don't need it, i still need to gear up for tank, if the other dude win i just do the dungeon again. imagine 3 dps warrior, and epic 2 handed sword, what then? who gonna get banned?
    Edited: October 13, 2019

4. imagine 3 dps warrior, and epic 2 handed sword, what then? who gonna get banned?
    none get ban, they all are eligible to roll, cause they chosen dps spec.

Imagine a paladin with triple spec, cause paladin can be DPS, HEAL & TANK, he could win roll for all specs and rest 4 players would left with nothing. Do you see that fair ? :D

5. if the paladin have dual spec as dps+ heal etc... and he working on improve both spec, yes i thing if he got the item he needs its a fair play, ill just do the dungeon few more times. what can i do? the dude working on 2 spec, why would i get in his way? he got more luck then me in terms of item ruling... and you talk about nothing, lets not count how many dungeon i went from empty handed, you don't see me moen about it do you?

6. you need on gear for the spec you're playing the dungeon as. you greed for anything else. it's not complicated. your personal opinion on the system doesn't matter.

7. just because it doesn't matter to you, doesn't mean im wrong, a player should not be limited because of whining players, and banning for so called ninja should be when a situation like mage taking plate armor happen.
    and after investigation on the forum, my case not rare at all. so it matters. my luck as rolling as dps and not tank the same as rolling the items for tank and not dps. you got what you got as long as you really need it. and if not, do the dungeon again. and better luck next time.

8. I think it's ok if there are people like you that are more... considerate towards the loot, but most people aren't and here on Warmane there are rules, you are on the side of "whining players" right now by not accepting that here, that is against the rules.

9. ninja should be when a situation like mage taking plate armor happen.
    mage can't roll need on plate

just because it doesn't matter to you, doesn't mean im wrong, a player should not be limited because of whining players
    So you mean that for all those 15 years of wow, people around the globe were wrong, cause you got a better idea? Good luck with that :D

10. I think it's ok if there are people like you that are more... considerate towards the loot, but most people aren't and here on Warmane there are rules, you are on the side of "whining players" right now by not accepting that here, that is against the rules.
    thats how you get things done here no? by whining, i mean, i got banned no?:)
    look just because there is rules doesn't mean they right, and thats my point, because right now rules being abused.

mage can't roll need on plate

So you mean that for all those 15 years of wow, people around the globe were wrong, cause you got a better idea? Good luck with that :D
    your point? people live under wrong rules for decades, and go protest because they have a better idea, but good luck with that right?

11. You admit there are rules, you break them, get punished, and then you still complain? If you think they should change the rules, then post a suggestion on the Suggestions & Changes forum and wait for them to review it.

12. It's a very simple concept. The fact that he's not wrapping his head around it makes you belive this guy's a troll.

13. Next time ask politely. "Hey bud, I'm trying to gear up my offspec. Is there any chance I can need on/have that item?". Being polite in an online game can do wonders.

14. troll, really? your best hit? *sigh*

its seems there is no point, using rules to justify greed. shame on you guys. hey you not chosen as tank so you dont need the loot, rules are rules. ok. as long as you all enjoy this gameplay.

anyway, to sum up my experiences with the server: pvp was the best of all servers, had the best time here ty for this. but going beyond this is a war, pity. lvl80 pve here is hell. and the community not for me. trying to be good tank, you being burned anyway, trying to loot for tank with a little help of dps spec, banned. trying to get support for false use of rules, nope you just greedy a**hole yourself. the other person in this forum was right after all, this is not a place for me. and i tried to prove him wrong, and lost. and the kid that got me banned won to. GG :)

wish you all the best. and enjoy the game, i did not.

im done with this place and returning to my prev server. see ya:)

15. Next time ask politely. "Hey bud, I'm trying to gear up my offspec. Is there any chance I can need on/have that item?". Being polite in an online game can do wonders.
    that's the funny part, i did. i really did. not working here. he just kept saying give or ban. ban it is.

123 Last