1. Plus whats the deal with people reserving items under the name of Bind of pickup and Bind on equip, without actually stating the specific item name?

2. The rules refer to reserving items as an exemption. Telling everyone you're taking something at the start is giving them the opportunity to simply not join, it's different from letting everyone join and then stealing it.
    Can we get some clearification on needing blue BoE's? Someone got banned for that.
    Or what if no one actually need a Tank epic item but I dont want it disenchant rolled and if I press greed it shares the prio system, So I need roll, but no one needs and I still get ninja reported?

3. Yea i know, but let's just theorise on the ideea that someone doesn't see that announcement, which in that case is ninja, you should make a rule against this too, as most ninja issues start with people who reserve items in long announcements making it hard for people to see which items are actually reserved

What i mean is, it allows certain people to ninja items and get away with it, cause in the end you can just say it was reserved and get away with it...
    Man, if you cant read 3 lines... getting ninjead is the least of your problems.

4. This message is adressed to my dear fellas reporting dual specting on ICECROWN, which droprate is x7 BY THE WAY.
    If you can roll need, THEN YOU SHOULD ROLL NEED, that's why you can't roll need on plates as a shaman you ****ing apes!
    If you lose a roll then ask politely to the winner and if they refuse then ask why. It is not that hard to act like a homo sapiens if you try.
    want to report ninja looting? aight, next time attach the item's wowhead link, YOUR ARMORY and the accused's armory link with the spect and gear compared to yours, show the staff you're rolling need for an upgrade and the other player is not, stop being so ****ing childish about a ****ing RDF piece of gear, like... it is the easiest possible obtainable gear you morons, by doing these kind of posts on the forum you are just encouraging them to keep acting like these.
    I'm telling you this because it is just stupid that I had to give up the gear I needed to build my average 5.0 healer set three times in a row (and the times when people just rage about it and just nijna loot a god damn 232ilvl piece...) All of this just because kids did not want me to roll need when I'm the only mail in the party, even if I'm rolling DPS... why the **** would you like to get that mail pally? is your ASD preventing you to realise that it is absolutely fair to roll need if I can? I was so ****ing frustrated by these kiddos I gave up my ****ing healer build, I just re-spected dps and destroyed my T9 4 piece set, **** it. I don't have the time to deal with such childish bull****. I mean yeah I could roll healer without the rest of the gear, so we can wipe four times and get blamed for not having decent gear and not receiving gear because I wasn't rolling healer...
    AND NOW you're telling me you can even get banned because of it?
    What
    The
    Edited: October 16, 2019

5. Can we get some clearification on needing blue BoE's? Someone got banned for that.
    Or what if no one actually need a Tank epic item but I dont want it disenchant rolled and if I press greed it shares the prio system, So I need roll, but no one needs and I still get ninja reported?
    I don't personally handle in-game reports but it is my understanding that if nobody needs it for their MS then nobody should roll need on it.
    The issue with greed rolls having the same priority as disenchant is a special case. I asked for clarification on this and basically if everyone else has rolled DE on something you need for your OS then you can roll need. But I highly recommend watching rolls to make sure everyone has selected DE or passed first.

This message is adressed to my dear fellas reporting dual specting on ICECROWN, which droprate is x7 BY THE WAY.
    They're most definitely not 7x drop rates. The realm is 7x XP and 3x gold/professions/weapon skills.

All of this just because kids did not want me to roll need when I'm the only mail in the party, even if I'm rolling DPS... why the **** would you like to get that mail pally?
    The whole idea is that people roll on gear they actually need for their current spec. And in wrath there are bis cloth items for holy paladins while any other item in the slot has horrendous stats. So yes it is perfectly fair for them to roll on mail when they're healing, even if rolling against another person as long as the item stats aren't obviously for the other person.

6. And this is how you get banned.
    forgot to add "make sure that they are cool with it lmao"

7. Lordaeron player here.
    Leveled and geared pretty much every class, and never had an issue about rolling for OS on rdf.
    The secret? COMMUNICATION!
    I want to roll for an item I need for my OS, I first ask: "Anyone need this item, or can I roll it for my OS?". If no one say he need it, or roll need, I roll.
    So far, never had a complaint, and I pretty much geared prot AND ret pala entirely by playing holy (changed my os to ret after I realized prot is boring af), and geared several more classes OS without playing them on rdf.

And if someone tells me after I rolled need he didn't see my message, and he indeed need it for his MS? I just give it to him, complaining about it would be stupid. Some guy even told me to keep the item and didn't accept the trade.

Always think how you would feel if some dick who need an item for OS took an item you need for MS before complaining about this ****.

8. Dude this guy's been making whining posts on the forums for the past weeks all on different topics, which can easily be answered by simply reading and following rules. Nothing to see here!

9. this is how ninja described by forum rules.

What qualifies as raid ninja?
    - Master Looter taking items that were not reserved or giving them to players that did not win, unless it's 2nd highest roll when winner had no use for the item (rogue rolling on caster trinket).
    - Changing looting rules during the raid, after it has started.
    Example: You joined a raid that was being advertised as one with no reserved items and after first boss raid leader says that he reserves item x from last boss.
    - Player exploiting game bug to bypass master loot. In such cases it is best if master looter would fill report that shows player leaving the raid and empty loot window.
    - Player need rolling (group loot) on items which he cannot even use.

tell me, how op is entering the description?
    you all *****s using rules that doesn't even exist, nothing in the rules saying anything regarding 2 role queue(tank+dps), so, you need the item yo roll "need".
    unless there is more rules, op didn't break any "rules".

10. this is how ninja described by forum rules.

What qualifies as raid ninja?
    - Master Looter taking items that were not reserved or giving them to players that did not win, unless it's 2nd highest roll when winner had no use for the item (rogue rolling on caster trinket).
    - Changing looting rules during the raid, after it has started.
    Example: You joined a raid that was being advertised as one with no reserved items and after first boss raid leader says that he reserves item x from last boss.
    - Player exploiting game bug to bypass master loot. In such cases it is best if master looter would fill report that shows player leaving the raid and empty loot window.
    - Player need rolling (group loot) on items which he cannot even use.

tell me, how op is entering the description?
    you all *****s using rules that doesn't even exist, nothing in the rules saying anything regarding 2 role queue(tank+dps), so, you need the item yo roll "need".
    unless there is more rules, op didn't break any "rules".
    The GMs have been banning people for needing on items that someone else obviously needs for their current spec essentially since the beginning of the rule. Why? Because gearing specs you aren't using is greedy, not needy. If you want another spec then try playing it.

I've explained how this works enough times and I'm locking the thread.

First 123