1. Frost wolf

Frost wolf server at the past frost wolf server had thousands of players online for now its just small push to server it will fall however developers fixed bugs in it but number of players online still low why not fix other bugs and try make alot of events in it pvp or fun for mount reward and let players test class before they lvl it up frost wolf server is to good but why GM admins care about ICC ik its the main server that makes warmane alive so they ignored others?? Fun fact//so if admins please care more about the server then I hope there is any changes good happen in it
    Hope u guys have good day Have fun
    I hope admins care about my opinion ty
    Edited: October 13, 2019

2. One of the larger issues with Frostwolf are certainly the quest bugs. Even then, it is still easy to reach level 90 considering the experience boost (which basically compensates for all the bugs). Many new players will simply jump from zone to zone once they reach a certain level range, and then complain once there's "no quests" when there's in fact plenty.

Personally, I prefer a low population server, but MoP's pop has gotten too low- especially on the Horde's side. With Warmane realms being open PvP, my guess is that there are/were complaints about PvP. Ganking is certainly annoying to characters who're trying to level, and queuing for battlegrounds and arenas are meaningless. Raiding/PvP guilds are mostly gone, too.

As you mentioned, the realm is being worked on, so that alone might be sufficient to bring players back. I don't think the devs are going to make events to showcase Frostwolf. That would simply increase the likelihood of more bugs.

Hopefully, the devs will keep working on Frostwolf, and perhaps will give it more attention once WoTLK realms are functioning consistently (that'd be the day). For now, the most that MoP will get are more dungeons and raids, and hotfixes.

3. Every single word u said is right I agree with you and I hope there gonna be more attention for frost wolf and fixes as u said I swear its to good one but need small attention from admins to fix bugs :)