1. Worgen quest issue

At the Worgen starting area, I can't progress past finding this Vitus Darkweaver person in the military district. Has anyone else had this problem?

2. At the Worgen starting area, I can't progress past finding this Vitus Darkweaver person in the military district. Has anyone else had this problem?
    Long known issues are there for Worgen, Goblin and Pandaren. To have a character of these races you have to use either Vote Point on the realm to change race after you hit lvl90 with an Alliance (Worgen, Pandaren) or a Horde charachter (Goblin, Pandaren).

Also known bug is at lvl85 when you get the starting quest to Pandaria! Phasing issue is there since Warmane opened Frostwolf. Don't complete the quest after you get in the Jade Forest or every npc get lost in the Matrix, until you get in 1 max 2 day your response to your INGAME ticket.

So search the forum for the previous mentioned, to confirm yourself about what i wrote.

So leveling by step by step is: 1. you don't complete the LVL85 Pandaria starting quest just have it rest in your Quest Log, then you can progress further in the next village or wherever a quest pops up. (Except this and maybe hyjal area with the phasing mexchanism the leveling is OKAY)

Good Luck and Have Fun pal on Frostwolf!

Don't forget to bring here your friends aswell, if you are new. MOP has the most balanced PVP experience what World of Warcraft can grant you.
    Horde needs players the most, PVE currently is not existing at the current Population.

#MFGA
    #MWGA
    Edited: October 17, 2019

3. Long known issues are there for Worgen, Goblin and Pandaren. To have a character of these races you have to use either Vote Point on the realm to change race after you hit lvl90 with an Alliance (Worgen, Pandaren) or a Horde charachter (Goblin, Pandaren).

Also known bug is at lvl85 when you get the starting quest to Pandaria! Phasing issue is there since Warmane opened Frostwolf. Don't complete the quest after you get in the Jade Forest or every npc get lost in the Matrix, until you get in 1 max 2 day your response to your INGAME ticket.

So search the forum for the previous mentioned, to confirm yourself about what i wrote.

So leveling by step by step is: 1. you don't complete the LVL85 Pandaria starting quest just have it rest in your Quest Log, then you can progress further in the next village or wherever a quest pops up. (Except this and maybe hyjal area with the phasing mexchanism the leveling is OKAY)

Good Luck and Have Fun pal on Frostwolf!

Don't forget to bring here your friends aswell, if you are new. MOP has the most balanced PVP experience what World of Warcraft can grant you.
    Horde needs players the most, PVE currently is not existing at the current Population.

#MFGA
    #MWGA
    You have no shame. Asking people to invite new players when you have to play in a server full of bugs that have been here since day #1 LOL!
    Ever think that's a potential reason as to why the population is currently abyssmal?

4. You have no shame. Asking people to invite new players when you have to play in a server full of bugs that have been here since day #1 LOL!
    Ever think that's a potential reason as to why the population is currently abyssmal?
    First of all the server is in an Okay state compared to the always crybaby CrossBG Wotlk realms or the realm which one always gets updates, because shares the same core with the Wotlk realms...

Outland has low population because of the Server Rates and the progression has been ended for most of the guilds already, just like at Frostwolf, because End Game content gives you a chance to SKIP most of the content of the expansion, You can jump easily to the game any time.

Does it mean Warmane won't change ever the rates? I would deffinietly recommend you to play there atleast to level a character to max level 70. You don't need to play or log on often to keep your character for a better time.

Don't expect any surprise, You have to grind gear from PVP at Frostwolf unlikely any other expansion to start to play the End Game PVE content. BiS PVP Gear gives you an advantage till first part of SoO. HC ToT trinkets could make the trick to get yourself some boost, if you have a TEAM, Guild to play together PVE.
    Most of the MOP content works, 1-2 bosses are bugged from every raid. From all of the raids there are only 3 bosses maybe where you have to use exploit in the fight to avoid bugged mechanic of the boss.

The realm was and still is more PVP oriented, You couldn't argue about how good this realm was until the point when they started to release Siege of Orgrimmar. Got bugged some ToT norm / hc bosses. (All of them worked perfect before 5.4.8 patch)

Need more Motivation for the New players?

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....398810&page=11

Palutena, it's been 3 weeks. How much longer till we see what this is? Please, for the love of god, can Warmane do something about Frostwolf? We need population there badly. I remember there was talk of importing Icecrown characters to Frostwolf being an option, what happened to that? Furthermore, is there any intention to attempt a fresh MoP server, maybe letting people keep mounts and achievements?
    I got told that a lot of fixes are coming to Frostwolf, as you will be able to see in the next changelog. Unfortunately I have no ETA for that. The idea of a fresh MOP realm is good, but that would need to be discussed in a reunion in a later time. I will bring the subject to it along with other issues. As for future plans, which doesn't involve new expansions, we intend to bring a new realm with a spice. But I can't share details about it right now. Still on the table of discussions. As for transfers from LK to MoP, they are feasible, but need to be discussed as well. I will bring all of it on next reunion as well.
    Have a Good Evening!
    (shh Why do I even have to tell you? Players will prepare for a New MOP Realm opening for sure after they get new info... :) )

5. All the issues mentioned here will be checked rather soon. Proterean has already mentioned that some fixes are coming to frostwolf.
    If you have any urgent issues that need to be checked and corrected feel free to contact me

6. All the issues mentioned here will be checked rather soon. Proterean has already mentioned that some fixes are coming to frostwolf.
    If you have any urgent issues that need to be checked and corrected feel free to contact me
    I like to point out things in a good way. :) Giving positive things without changing the reality.

Keep up the good work! Keep the fire alive at Frostwolf. :)

(Not everyone is active at the forum to know where to look at the news like these comments from the 10th or 11th page of the linked topic)
    Edited: October 18, 2019