1. Sweet Ban

Hi there, it's normal to be banned for "Disrupting gameplay" just because my team didn' want to kick me on dungeon? At the very begininng I said "Please kick me, because this dungeon is very long and i did like thousands times today" and the teammates (all premade) started to call me trash, ***** and forced me to continue. At certain point i stopped doing my duty (I was healer) because they threated me like an *****, starting insulting me... So GM banned me for "Disrupting gameplay" but they don't?? Gms, i'm a really kind person, and I didn't even used bad words on him, so why you banned me and not them?? that's just unjust -.-. And still, why multiboxers can't be banned for disrupting gameplay when they invade Orgrimmar over and over again??

2. perfectly legit ban. next time leave and take your deserter debuff.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037

"Avoiding the debuff: Sitting at the dungeon's door waiting to be kicked because you don't want to do it, forcing people to kick you so you can avoid the debuff is now punishable. Rather wait 30 minutes than a day. Please consider."

3. Yeah, but what about their harrassing? is that legit? Since the beginning they insulted me because I said to kick me. Isn't that bannable?

4. Unless they said something that was discriminatory, no, you cant ban people for pissing them off and them swearing at you.

5. "At certain point i stopped doing my duty"

You lost all credibility here. The rules posted above can be summarized in just a few words : Do what you signed for and don't cheat. It's really simple.

Deserved ban.