1. Choppy Graphics While Moving

Hello there friends!

Wondering if anyone can help me with the issue of Choppy graphics while moving, have tried modifying graphics every which way. Not using any other patch models etc. Currently in Nagrand and I am noticing the water edges are very square and incomplete also. Was comparing issues to retail wow to see if they existed and it is not existent there. Things almost move in a wave like pattern while movement is happening.

System specs:
    Nvidia 940MX
    12 Gig Ram
    I5-6300HQ / 2.30GHz
    64 Bit Windows 10

2. Can you post a screenshot or video/gif? I assume you tried with both vsync and triple buffering enabled/disabled.

3. Something is causing this. Some setting, configuration or addon.

Try to :

1. Delete config.wtf in WTF folder, start the game and login with all addons disabled. Set up your graphics ingame and restart client. Log off and enable addons.

2. If the troubleshooting steps above don't help you fix or pinpoint the problem just go ahead and backup & delete the entire Cache, Interface and WTF folders. You might have to rebuild and reconfigure everything.

4. Nick you are a magician my friend, something went wrong with config looks like. addons disabled looks good. Gonna re enable now atlas loot, xpearl, and casting bars thank you your kindness and time my friend