1. Hallows end

so the dungeon doesnt workt. when we can expect fix? and if its tomorrow or later will event be prolonged ?

2. Good question.
    Got one more, is there any way you can avoid bug?

3. Was so looking forward to this, feels bad man

4. have beed waiting for halowed event dungeon and at release is not working :D good job :D iam disapointed

5. so the dungeon doesnt workt. when we can expect fix? and if its tomorrow or later will event be prolonged ?
    I heard that if you just auto attack then it works but I haven't tested that yet.

6. Just fix the boss. - Though if you cast Judgment of Light at the head, it wont bug. (tested it myself)

7. Just fix the boss. - Though if you cast Judgment of Light at the head, it wont bug. (tested it myself)
    Tested red judgement, also working. Looks like only pala can complete this crap instance ;/

8. Tested red judgement, also working. Looks like only pala can complete this crap instance ;/
    Yepp, seems like everyone queing is instantly leaving if they wont get in a group with a paladin.

9. Did it a couple times now. 100% working if Judgement of Justice is being cast on the head. I'm wondering if other abilities that prevent an enemy from running away have the same effect? I can't think of any abilities myself, but I'm pretty sure Paladins aren't the only class with such an ability, right? Might be worth a try.

Happy hunting!
    Edited: October 18, 2019

10. I'm wondering if other abilities that prevent an enemy from running away have the same effect?
    People saying the rake glyph on druid works aswell(wich also makes the target unable to walk away) .

11. I can confirm it works with red judgement on the head.

12. I can confirm it works with red judgement on the head.
    Not 100% we still got bug with judgement of justice

13. How do i get to complete the dailies? I checked outside of undercity and i checked in Brill and i cant find neither the quest nor the vendors.

14. You need to burst the head down while it's still under the effects of Judgement of Justice. Otherwise yeah of course it'll bug again.