1. Dude I voted for it but it is not what we expected; It is abused. Make a new poll and you will see.

2. So you've lost the players that carried you and you're complaining?
    Anyway, there's already a thread about this, don't post duplicate suggestions, if you bother to read that thread you'll see why this is hilarious.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=409283

3. So you've lost the players that carried you and you're complaining?
    Anyway, there's already a thread about this, don't post duplicate suggestions, if you bother to read that thread you'll see why this is hilarious.
    Well that's you know, your opinion. The only hilarious thing is your lack of logic.

4. So you've lost the players that carried you and you're complaining?
    I lost nothing and nobody carries me. This game is Alliance vs Horde and obviously this feature is the result of Horde complaining not Alliance.
    You are ether Horde or some wanna be PVP-er Alliance that que premade and rush trouggh lowbies, geared without Arena and mouth so full of PVP inside battleground, but in Elwyn Forest you are silent as cat.

This server is nowhere it used to be. This became fun realm with lot of a custom things.

You know what Warmane staff? Lets create another Faction maybe? Call them mercenaries and divide them from Alliance and Horde. This is so stupid...

5. What would be the point of adding it to both sides? It was done to mainly reduce alliance queue time and get instant pops on both sides. Either suck it up and play as another race or don't and wait longer.
    Do you even know what we are talking about? Waiting more is no longer an option with merc mode activated. I would gladly restore the previous situation and have longer queues but balanced bgs.

I don't see the issue since you're always welcome to enable it and get into those OP horde side premades, right?
    And if people don't like waiting they have the option of going into the fast lane and not care THAT much about the race they appear to be for a second.

It can also be enabled on the horde side, but you're far more likely to get in a bg as horde since there's a lack of players compared to alliance.
    No, because I don't want to play in the horde. If i would want to I would be horde in the first place, not alliance.

lol I haven't read anything so stupid in a while
    Ikr, me neither, your post is so ******ed and useless for the topic.

6. Enable mercenary and you'll get in on that sweet sweet HK farming action.
    Your problem isn't mercenary, your problem are premades. Premades already got crippled with removing BG number from RBG.
    So if you're mad at people having friends to play with, maybe consider getting some friends.
    Maybe all of you whining about mercenary and blackrock can start a guild and do something instead of wanting to get carried or rape 2k green fresh 80s.

7. Enable mercenary and you'll get in on that sweet sweet HK farming action.
    Your problem isn't mercenary, your problem are premades. Premades already got crippled with removing BG number from RBG.
    So if you're mad at people having friends to play with, maybe consider getting some friends.
    Maybe all of you whining about mercenary and blackrock can start a guild and do something instead of wanting to get carried or rape 2k green fresh 80s.
    Listen I dont want to play Horde, and I dont want to play against Alliance. What I want is to play the game as it was ment to be played. I rolled Alliance and I want to play against Horde, and Horde only. It is not my problem that Horde suck at PVP esspecially in Arenas.

You on the other hand have complex because you suck in Arenas and that hurts you, so you want to have something where you can be best, and that is to be part of several premades on one side against random players on another where you can show your fake skill to everyone.

As I said you are just pathetic.

8. But "the way it's meant to be played" isn't the way here, is it? There's the store, there's transmog, there's unstuck, trade, tons of stuff that wasn't "meant."
    Mercenary was introduced to make queue faster for those who don't want to sit and wait up to 10 minutes, so now you want to make them wait again? Majority of PVP population is Alliance and queue times were terrible, you'd think that population matters, but not really when it's not an even number on both sides.

You dipping down to insults just says about how many arguments you have for your "suggestion."

sidenote: funny how these threads pop up from Friday to Sunday only, isn't it...

9. merc mode is fine. deal with it or don't play.

10. But "the way it's meant to be played" isn't the way here, is it? There's the store, there's transmog, there's unstuck, trade, tons of stuff that wasn't "meant."
    Mercenary was introduced to make queue faster for those who don't want to sit and wait up to 10 minutes, so now you want to make them wait again? Majority of PVP population is Alliance and queue times were terrible, you'd think that population matters, but not really when it's not an even number on both sides.

You dipping down to insults just says about how many arguments you have for your "suggestion."

sidenote: funny how these threads pop up from Friday to Sunday only, isn't it...
    Your logic sucks again...

Store and trade is something a private server lives from. Transmog does not affect gameplay. And unstuck is a must because private server has bugs where without unstuck you wont be able to continue playing. Retail wow has unstack too but you just dont know that, do you?

Wait time is 10 mins because you que as premade group, even on retail that was the case. Try to solo que and your time will shorten, but you cant play like that because you are coward.

Yes, it is better to wait few minutes and play the game properlly then this.

11. BG's are lively like never before. For both sides. The current winrate should be almost balanced for both Horde and Alliance.

12. BG's are lively like never before. For both sides. The current winrate should be almost balanced for both Horde and Alliance.
    BG's are worse then before. It all becomes ether you farm people on GY or they farm you. There is no strategy, there is no desire to win. And this Mercenary Mode just ruined it even more alongside with blackrock people that seem lost inside instance.

This kind of stuff will surely lead to server shut down, I have played on many private servers before and this is the recipe to destroy server. Serious people already moved to something else. Only thing that keep it alive are Guild Masters and skilled people who lead others in raids, once they go it is done. And this madness will transfer to PVE shortly after. Good Job Warmane!!!

13. There was never any strategy on Warmane, it's always been like now, with all the farming and getting farmed and stuff. But the queue times have been reduced significantly and there's more balance to it.

14. I still don't understand how he believes that Merc mode ruined PvP just because people who have it enabled get transfered to opposite side, mainly Horde due to the lack of players interested in PvP which somewhat helps balance out PvP gear-wise. Please leave Warmane or stop complaining about one thing that's good about BGs now.

First 1234 ... Last