1. I still don't understand how he believes that Merc mode ruined PvP just because people who have it enabled get transfered to opposite side, mainly Horde due to the lack of players interested in PvP which somewhat helps balance out PvP gear-wise. Please leave Warmane or stop complaining about one thing that's good about BGs now.
    Listen my friend. I played on Molten/Warmane since its founding and you will not tell me if I should leave or not. I have made my point and owners will decide. But they are doing everything to force good and loyal people to leave and it is not only about me. There is already too much custom things that no longer represent Warmane as World of Warcraft server. It is becoming more like fun realm/server with custom content. If things dont change I will ask you about this topic in year or two about "What happened". There is a good reason why retail never allows some things to happend.

We got our crossrealm Arenas. Battlegrounds. We got transmog and some other custom things. But this crosses the red line.
    One by one, we are loosing the things that are essence of this game. And I feel very sorry cos I invested so much time in this server.
    I feel bad for Server, not for me. I can allways subscribe classic wow and enjoy the immersion once again.

For what I will say next, I hope I will not get banned or make Kaer and other people angry because I mean good to this server not bad: What will happen if retail releases WOTLK again like they did with classic? Are we going to be prepared for that? Are things we did recently (like the one we speak about in this topic) going to help us keep our community?
    Edited: October 18, 2019

2. As I stated earlier, quit crying if you don't like it. Merc mode has nothing bad going for it. It affects gameplay in no other way than a positive queue cut. If you don't like it don't enable it and you wont "lose the essence of the game". If retail releases WotLK Warmane will still live because it's always free>pay for most people. Seeing as you flail the term "crossrealm" around you had no clue that crossrealm is a part of Blizzard BGs aswell. I can tell you what owners will decide, they will ignore 1 person out of 20k that like it and leave Merc mode as it is. You're welcome. It's nowhere near becoming a fun realm except the addition of tmogs which can AGAIN be TOGGLED OFF. So there's literally NOTHING custom on it if you choose not to use it.
    Edited: October 19, 2019

3. Listen my friend. I played on Molten/Warmane since its founding
    Molten started up in 2009, your account is from september 2012, (mr "Oh this is my second account").
    Merc mode helped out BG's so much, Apparently you didn't play at all when alliance was GY camping horde for year(s). You have literally no idea wtf you're talking about. Want the GM's to come in here and post win / loose ratios again like they had to do last time people was posting false accusations?

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....399487&page=78
    Check last posts.

4. Seeing as you flail the term "crossrealm" around you had no clue that crossrealm is a part of Blizzard BGs aswell.
    I see your knowledge of the game mechanics is poor. Crossrealm was introduced since patch 4.3 (I hope you know what patch you are playing atm).

I can tell you what owners will decide, they will ignore 1 person out of 20k that like it and leave Merc mode as it is
    Currently it is 3 of us that are against Mercenary Mode agains 2 of you. The poll is old and personally I voted Yess because it is not what we expected to be.

So there's literally NOTHING custom on it if you choose not to use it.
    Hahahahahah. I laugh so hard on this one. Are you kid or something? Do I choose to play against Alliance in battlegrounds being Alliance myselff?
    Also, Mercenary people retain their racial abilities which is imbalance on its own. Only that thing is enough to strongly oppose it. You have 10 racial abilities on one team, and 5 on another. But your knowledge again proven to be poor. Imagine interfactional teams in arena and what imbalance it would cause? Holy Pladin Belf with Human Warrior in team. Are you serious?

5. Molten started up in 2009, your account is from september 2012, (mr "Oh this is my second account").
    Merc mode helped out BG's so much, Apparently you didn't play at all when alliance was GY camping horde for year(s). You have literally no idea wtf you're talking about. Want the GM's to come in here and post win / loose ratios again like they had to do last time people was posting false accusations?

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....399487&page=78
    Check last posts.
    No this is my 3. account.

Actually it is Horde that is doing a GY farming more often then alliance. This was the result of loosing so much Battlegrounds that when they get better team they need to release their rage. Also psychology of a Horde player is closer to GY farming then Alliance.

And in the end, what abouit it? About Alliance winning more battlegrounds? Alliance is dominating arena even more where you have 1 horde team in top 100? So are we going now to balance that also?

6. Currently it is 3 of us that are against Mercenary Mode agains 2 of you.
    That's because the vast majority of players are actually playing the game instead of whining that it's not easy enough. All you've managed to do is base assumptions on your own anger about everyone else and cry about GY farming but guess what: Everyone does it to some degree when they're winning and in some BGs it's a tactic to hold you back. I've literally won BGs for years on both factions with premades and solo queuing, even won some soloing yesterday. My priest is arena point capped purely from daily RBGs on both factions, before and after mercenary mode. My suggestion to you is take some of that effort from crying and put it into playing. All mercenary mode did was speed up queues for horde and even out the win/loss ratio a bit. Before this it was 10 mins solo queue from alliance while instant on horde and horde lost the majority. Although I wasn't here crying about it, I was pulling friends to play so I could stand a chance.

7. That's because the vast majority of players are actually playing the game instead of whining that it's not easy enough. All you've managed to do is base assumptions on your own anger about everyone else and cry about GY farming but guess what: Everyone does it to some degree when they're winning and in some BGs it's a tactic to hold you back. I've literally won BGs for years on both factions with premades and solo queuing, even won some soloing yesterday. My priest is arena point capped purely from daily RBGs on both factions, before and after mercenary mode. My suggestion to you is take some of that effort from crying and put it into playing. All mercenary mode did was speed up queues for horde and even out the win/loss ratio a bit. Before this it was 10 mins solo queue from alliance while instant on horde and horde lost the majority. Although I wasn't here crying about it, I was pulling friends to play so I could stand a chance.
    Well listen. If it was about me and game dificulty I would set it to hardest possible if it can be done. I already did everything one can do in this game. I farmed endgame content, I farmed 100K kills twice before and after moltdown. I did 2600 rate in arena. I did 8200 achivements. There is really nothing else I could do in this game, almost. So the game dificulty is not my issue. I also do not join premades for battlegrounds because I can not stand that players because they only want to farm HKs, and I like to win the match. I could easily join any high end PVP guild and do premades but I just do not enjoy it.

I also do not need GM to tell me the WIN/LOSS ratio for Alliance and Horde because never playing premade after 2900 BGs my ratio is 1900 win vs 1000 loss. That is 65% win rate for Alliance on my sample (without premade). Maybe few points more because DC is calculated as loss. I do not know what is the problem here? 65 vs 35 percent? It is not like 90 vs 10 or so. This percent is blizzlike. This is how it was on retail. Horde just sucks in PVP not because they are bad players, it is because majority of Horde playing PVE due to racials.

The point here is Horde crying out loud so much to the pathetic mode. How things are going here I am afraid next time I log in I will be Horde suddenly.

And in the end, I don't even care anymore. I do few bgs daily just to have a coin or two for repairs etc..

8. Well listen. If it was about me and game dificulty I would set it to hardest possible if it can be done. I already did everything one can do in this game. I farmed endgame content, I farmed 100K kills twice before and after moltdown. I did 2600 rate in arena. I did 8200 achivements. There is really nothing else I could do in this game, almost. So the game dificulty is not my issue. I also do not join premades for battlegrounds because I can not stand that players because they only want to farm HKs, and I like to win the match. I could easily join any high end PVP guild and do premades but I just do not enjoy it.

I also do not need GM to tell me the WIN/LOSS ratio for Alliance and Horde because never playing premade after 2900 BGs my ratio is 1900 win vs 1000 loss. That is 65% win rate for Alliance on my sample (without premade). Maybe few points more because DC is calculated as loss. I do not know what is the problem here? 65 vs 35 percent? It is not like 90 vs 10 or so. This percent is blizzlike. This is how it was on retail. Horde just sucks in PVP not because they are bad players, it is because majority of Horde playing PVE due to racials.
    So according to your statistics your team wins more often. What are you even here to complain about? You don't get to farm the right people? Might look like a cow for a few minutes? All I'm seeing is someone who actively complains about both sides for something to do.

The point here is Horde crying out loud so much to the pathetic mode. How things are going here I am afraid next time I log in I will be Horde suddenly.
    And this whole time I thought the crying was coming from you. The more you know..

9. Listen my friend. I played on Molten/Warmane since its founding and you will not tell me if I should leave or not. I have made my point and owners will decide. But they are doing everything to force good and loyal people to leave and it is not only about me. There is already too much custom things that no longer represent Warmane as World of Warcraft server. It is becoming more like fun realm/server with custom content. If things dont change I will ask you about this topic in year or two about "What happened". There is a good reason why retail never allows some things to happend.

We got our crossrealm Arenas. Battlegrounds. We got transmog and some other custom things. But this crosses the red line.
    One by one, we are loosing the things that are essence of this game. And I feel very sorry cos I invested so much time in this server.
    I feel bad for Server, not for me. I can allways subscribe classic wow and enjoy the immersion once again.

For what I will say next, I hope I will not get banned or make Kaer and other people angry because I mean good to this server not bad: What will happen if retail releases WOTLK again like they did with classic? Are we going to be prepared for that? Are things we did recently (like the one we speak about in this topic) going to help us keep our community?
    People join and quit world of warcraft daily, nothing you do stops that. As far as "if blizz makes wotlk server will be ded" no it wont because in you're ignorance you don't realise the vast amount of people that play here just because they can't afford retail. As far as BG and Arena goes its a ****ing private server, playing since it opened ain't entitle you to anything neither does amount donated.

10. So according to your statistics your team wins more often. What are you even here to complain about? You don't get to farm the right people? Might look like a cow for a few minutes? All I'm seeing is someone who actively complains about both sides for something to do.

And this whole time I thought the crying was coming from you. The more you know..
    I am complaining on Horde complains. You are the one that first complained not me

11. I am complaining on Horde complains. You are the one that first complained not me
    Mercenary mode is just fine, it's a brilliant idea from warmane. It reduces the queue time and we can help the horde side as an alliance players as well. It is fun to be on both sides and get to team up with horde and vice versa.

12. Mercenary mode is just fine, it's a brilliant idea from warmane. It reduces the queue time and we can help the horde side as an alliance players as well. It is fun to be on both sides and get to team up with horde and vice versa.
    Surely it is fun to combine racial abilities on one team. Get lost kid.

13. Surely it is fun to combine racial abilities on one team. Get lost kid.
    Yes, it is fun for majority of us. If it's not fun for you, you can get lost and quit playing here rather than crying and whining about it.

14. Yes, it is fun for majority of us. If it's not fun for you, you can get lost and quit playing here rather than crying and whining about it.
    So, imbalance is fun for you. Thats what I wanted to hear.

15. So, imbalance is fun for you. Thats what I wanted to hear.
    if you want a balanced game nobody can win at try tic tac toe

First 12345 Last