1. LV 79 hunter

Is there any good reason for me to keep a hunter at lv 79 only for bgs??? are there any bgs or arena for lv79? i heard about twinking but i don t know anything about it and i would like to know if there is any good reason to try the 79 bracket?
    or if there are no real reasons, what is best spec for burst (arena/bgs) at lv 80? is survival good for pvp? (i mean beside the fact that u need to know it goog, what is the advantage to go survival)

2. There are several reasons you might like to twink at lvl 79:
    - it's much less time consuming than playing at lvl 80, because you can get bis gear much easier
    - you get bis gear by doing different raids than at lvl 80, so it's a getaway from the usual wotlk raids (or you can not raid at all if you prefer resilience over more damage)
    - twink brackets are much smaller communities, everyone know each other so the competition is much stronger than at lvl 80, at which you usually play with people you have never seen in your life
    - the balance between classes is different, some classes that might not be the best at 80 can be great here and vice versa, classes that are great at 80 might not be too good here

Twink is a good option for an alt because it takes significantly less time to be competitive against other players (getting 6,5k gs to rock at 80 lvl bgs might take some time). Or , if that's your first character, you can try to twink and see if you like it. If you won't - you'll buy some 80 pvp gear with the honor you'll earn by playing bgs at 79, so it will be a nice headstart. And if you'll like it, you are welcome to our twinking community :)
    Edited: October 16, 2019

3. i have 4 toons at 80, and i never did pvp till now (only some bgs in pve gear) that is why i m aking about it, i have the hunter at 70 right now and i had in mind to keep it at 79, i have the leather chest and shoulders heirloom (dps ones) bow, and 2h axe, so i think i ll have a pretty decent damage

4. i have the leather chest and shoulders heirloom (dps ones) bow, and 2h axe, so i think i ll have a pretty decent damage
    You won't need any of these if you are going to twink.