1. Suggestion for premium

Hi !
    Here's a suggestion, how about - if you donate on an account, could you remove the requirements that for an example you have to be lvl 10 to be able to whisper other players ?
    My bank that's level 1 could benefit to be able to speak in trade/chat etc.

Thanks !

2. Just because someone has a premium account shouldn't let them annoy others. Your use case is valid and you don't ask to abuse it, but there's others that will abuse it. Once you ignore someone they hop on to their alt, you ignore that one and so on until you ignore his alts, without this restriction there's *****s that would just make new chars to **** out one more insult before you ignore their 35th char.

You can do a quest or two or just kill some boars to level up to the limit and stop there.

3. Back in the day when you were premium you could even whisper players of the other faction.

4. Just because someone has a premium account shouldn't let them annoy others. Your use case is valid and you don't ask to abuse it, but there's others that will abuse it. Once you ignore someone they hop on to their alt, you ignore that one and so on until you ignore his alts, without this restriction there's *****s that would just make new chars to **** out one more insult before you ignore their 35th char.

You can do a quest or two or just kill some boars to level up to the limit and stop there.
    If you wanted to annoy someone you could easily spam-make DK's. Tale as old as time. You already got an unlimited number of em as a premium.

5. Fun fact: Dk cannot /w before joining faction

6. Fun fact: Dk cannot /w before joining faction
    So I can create a Dranei DK and join Horde?, when do you exactly "Join" the faction? Allways thought it was at the character creation screen.

7. So I can create a Dranei DK and join Horde?, when do you exactly "Join" the faction? Allways thought it was at the character creation screen.
    DKs don't officially join a faction until they complete the starter quests. You know how the last quest has you talk to saurfang or wrynn? That's what finalizes it. The creation screen faction for DKs is more of a path to the faction rather than starting as it immediately.
    Edited: November 29, 2019 Reason: wrong npcs

8. DKs don't officially join a faction until they complete the starter quests. You know how the last quest has you talk to thrall or varian? That's what finalizes it. The creation screen faction for DKs is more of a path to the faction rather than starting as it immediately.
    Unless I am misunderstanding you, that is technically incorrect. You are a full-blown Alliance/Horde member while you are stuck in the Scarlet Enclave. The concept of "factionless" players does not exist in wotlk as it does in mop.

9. Unless I am misunderstanding you, that is technically incorrect. You are a full-blown Alliance/Horde member while you are stuck in the Scarlet Enclave. The concept of "factionless" players does not exist in wotlk as it does in mop.
    It's only technically factionless until you complete the story quests. There's also the fact you can't really interact with anything faction specific until you turn that final quest in, or at least couldn't the last time I leveled a DK.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Where_Kings_Walk
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Saurfang%27s_Blessing

10. It's only technically factionless until you complete the story quests. There's also the fact you can't really interact with anything faction specific until you turn that final quest in, or at least couldn't the last time I leveled a DK.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Where_Kings_Walk
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Saurfang%27s_Blessing
    When you accept that quest your character is given an aura that silences you and that makes you unfriendly to NPCs of the Horde, namely https://www.wowhead.com/spell=58551/return-to-orgrimmar, which is then removed when you finish the quest.

That's the only thing that separates you from any other character of the Horde, technically. And before you accept that quest, your reputations are in order (you can check yourself by creating a new DK and looking at the Reputation tab)

11. When you accept that quest your character is given an aura that silences you and that makes you unfriendly to NPCs of the Horde, namely https://www.wowhead.com/spell=58551/return-to-orgrimmar, which is then removed when you finish the quest.

That's the only thing that separates you from any other character of the Horde, technically. And before you accept that quest, your reputations are in order (you can check yourself by creating a new DK and looking at the Reputation tab)
    Alright, so they've changed the way it works since I was there.

12. Just because someone has a premium account shouldn't let them annoy others. Your use case is valid and you don't ask to abuse it, but there's others that will abuse it. Once you ignore someone they hop on to their alt, you ignore that one and so on until you ignore his alts, without this restriction there's *****s that would just make new chars to **** out one more insult before you ignore their 35th char.

Well if that would happen, you'd just printscreen and send a massive archive of pictures to the staff, and they would ban said player(s) for harassment.
    Why not let use players with Honored Reputation on their account then, then you'd have to invest a lot of money for this "perk"

Yes? - seems fair?

Tbh, it's my Bank character, I don't want to level to 10 just because, seems a bit lazy - but I feel like my time and money invested to my account I wont abuse such feature.
    Edited: November 30, 2019

13. so you want warmane to change their system, because you're to lazy to get to level 10... even on lord that's easy as !@#$

14. so you want warmane to change their system, because you're to lazy to get to level 10... even on lord that's easy as !@#$
    It was a suggestion, yes.